Candice Swanepoel

Untitled-2.jpg

she looked much prettier before, this shade of blonde makes her skin look overly tanned and plastic as fuck :< i definitely prefer her with her previous shade, or as a brunette.

I have to agree. She looks like she has been partying all night, I don't like the plastic look, more for the natural before Candice. Hope she will change back!

I personally love this look on her and it reminds me a little more feminine version of Abby Lee. I think this look makes her look more high fashion. I actually love the tan and I generally think a tan looks better on caucasian girls with blonde hair.

100% for me. I found her look previous to this really commercial and boring. This is so much more edgy and fun! I love it!!! <3

Reactions: 1 user
I really love this hair colour (but maybe because I've wanted to dye it like this for the longest time) I do think she needs to dye her eyebrows as well. And has to tan less because now that it contrasts more with her hair, it looks awful. Just like when Isabel Lucas had this colour.

Me too! Now I really want to lose more weight and try it out!!! I also don't like her tan...
But I don't know, I think it's pretty cool she tried something knew and it really motivates me because I want to do it too, but only when I am finally skinny:>
I was so surprised she went for that colour!

to me it looks like she is trying to look like Natasha P the year she went to the MET gala with Alexander Wang. Except Natasha looked smoking hot.

I personally love this look on her and it reminds me a little more feminine version of Abby Lee. I think this look makes her look more high fashion. I actually love the tan and I generally think a tan looks better on caucasian girls with blonde hair.

100% for me. I found her look previous to this really commercial and boring. This is so much more edgy and fun! I love it!!! <3

I got to second this.
But with bleached hair and fake tan, you have to be really careful not to look like a bimbo. She needs to adjust her style and make-up to the new hair colour in order to stay professional and classy.
AND lose some lbs. She looked perfect when she was at her skinniest. That W/H ratio she has is insane, and the more she weighs, the more it loses it´s appeal.

I agree, I really don't see anything extraordinary in her, she's too commercial looking, but now I kind of like her a bit.:wtf:

I really like the haircolour, but also not on her. I liked it on Abbey cause she had the look for hair that looks a bit unkempt, but so far Candice always was more glamour and less edgy - dunno if that will change now. But the hair looks very unhealthy and scrubby like most longer hair that is bleached as hell looks. To look really good again she has to change her style or cut that straw off and grow back some shiny golden locks. But she´s a pretty woman, she does not look ugly now, I understand she was maybe bored by her hair but if I was blonde I would have decided to go darker instead of destroying it - these days ;) I also bleached mine once and looked like a scarecrow :lol:

...I guess someone has been spending too much time with Donatella :whistling:

Yeah, but the other girls probably don't (want to) invest half of their time and money in beauty, looks and fashion therefore I find CS pretty bla bla looking. There is nothing outstanding of her, the face is boring and her body isn't thinspo either.

Reactions: 1 users
I think her body could be considered thinspo depending on what point you're at. At the present time, she inspires me to tone . I have seen her looking pretty skinny at times- those jeans definately show her to have quite a bum though- firm though it is- this isn't normally the case for 'skinny' people, i think she is naturally slim/thin and puts effort into toning, but i've seen plenty of pictures of her eating things like nutella toast, so I don't think she always watches her diet or needs to do alot to maintain a smallish build. Her face though just isn't my cup of tea

I do kinda like Candice despite the heat she gets here, perhaps because she makes me feel a bit more at ease with the way my body is proportioned (although certain stances in still photography certainly help her out, not recommended for daily life) but she definitely has let it slide a bit since everyone bashed her for her weight loss. Interesting that there doesn't seem to be as much uproar about Behati despite the fact she is looking much smaller.
Sidetracked!
I don't know why I'm sharing this since I don't like anything about the editorial at all, but it's an update for anyone interested. Terrible styling, majorly airbrushed legs in every shot, and blah photography. Sorry. :hide:

http://www.fashiongonerogue.com/can...glam-rock-style-vogue-russia-david-mushegain/

8Lmx8sV.jpg

Candice Swanepoel by Terry Richardson for Harper's Bazaar US August 2013

Honestly there's so much photoshop on this I don't recognize her face at times, but the decor is beautiful!
The tones and colors are amazing, so rich and vibrant (3rd pic especially), I feel like it brings out the ''lioness'' side of Candice so much more.

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-001.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-002.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-004.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-006.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-008.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-009.jpg

Candice+Swanepoel+Harper's+Bazaar+US+August+2013-010.jpg

Nude colors editorial are my favorite, I have to say