Can I wear this out in public?

Butternut

Grand Dame
Dec 29, 2012
Canada
I just got a bathing suit that I LOOOOVE, and I was wondering if I could wear it with this woven shirt as an outfit...

What do you guys think?

GjDZxcyg.jpg

GjnZCcPn.jpg

GjkZRcuz.jpg

Hell yeah! Most clothing stores sell bustiers/bandeaus that look really similar to that top anyways. I think it looks great with the scoop back :)

First off ... Where did you get that swimsuit?? :drool: loves it!!!!

To answer your question : I would. And My neighborhood's/city spirit isn't the most accepting :p But then I'm used to having guys gravitate around me commenting on my appearance etc. (manners..:rolleyes:) but that happens whatever you wear as long as you have a vagina & decent looking face around here, so ...

I mean it's super cute and you're not harassing anyone with obscene amounts of flesh, so why not if it makes you happy? Plus it does have a "workout gear" look to it that does the trick to justify some ... light clothing :grin:

whoa that was a long response to such a simple question! But < it is very surprising to me

Ooooooh my gosh of course you can! I think you look gorgeous:luv: May I ask where you bought that swimmsuit? It's so beautiful!

Do it! People should have more courage to wear cool clothes, not just basics or the shit which is 'in' and worn by everyone.

It looks amazing, where did you get it? If you were fat and looked like a trussed up ham in it, I'd tell you not to wear it but it honestly looks great :)

You look absolutely amazing :luv: You can - and definitely should - wear it like that. Another thing that could look nice would be a shirt with lace in the back (the see-through kind, I don't know how to properly explain this in English :eek: Hope you know what I mean!) with that bathing suit underneath.

Just think how good it will look once you reach your GW.

Reactions: 1 user
I just got a bathing suit that I LOOOOVE, and I was wondering if I could wear it with this woven shirt as an outfit...

What do you guys think?

GjDZxcyg.jpg

GjnZCcPn.jpg

GjkZRcuz.jpg

Oooh girl that's so fabulous!!!

AND YOUR BODY :bow:

Honestly, with the right body type, and dressing for that body, any skinny girl can make most clothing items look amazing. Rock it :cool:

i think you should, as long as the weather is appropriate :p I mean, you like it, and you obviously rock it, so go ahead! ;)

By the way, did anybody tell you your body is amazing?? :p I especially love your back (haha that sounds so creepy :p)

What do you guys think?

GjDZxcyg.jpg

GjnZCcPn.jpg

GjkZRcuz.jpg

Yes you could. And you should :)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

First, BONES :luv::bow:

If you feel comfortable, wear it.

I would not wear it because @ the red-black combination isn't my taste and b) I lack confidence to show so much skin. Just my two cents

I see girls walking around in my city wearing that and a pair of ass-shorts every day of the summer. YOU GOOD GURL.

It's really cute, just stylistically speaking it's definitely more of a grab drinks / go to the beach / out with your girlfriends kind of top.

Just think how good it will look once you reach your GW.

Thanks for the motivation! I really need to try harder though, and I'm really worried I'll gain on my trip to spain :nervous: We'll be eating in restaurants ever day ):

Ooooooh my gosh of course you can! I think you look gorgeous:luv: May I ask where you bought that swimmsuit? It's so beautiful!

First off ... Where did you get that swimsuit?? :drool: loves it!!!!

I got it on asos:
http://www.asos.com//Asos/Asos-Mix-...e-Bikini-Top/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2685606

They ship to most countries, and for many countries shipping is free :)

Thanks to everyone for the imput by the way!