Camille Rowe

Annnnnnd more legs. 👁️🫦👁️
F2EA5C0B-0EE4-4B5E-AE74-8672C97FE2D6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

idk I don't see what's so great about her legs here. But I admit that even when I can't see her dog face in a picture, the thought of it ruins the pic for me so maybe that is it. Plus she is such a tryhard and at least 2" shorter than she claims. Finally I think her style is tacky. Not in this pic necessarily but in general. idk just my two cents worth of bitchery for the day.

• Love
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
idk I don't see what's so great about her legs here. But I admit that even when I can't see her dog face in a picture, the thought of it ruins the pic for me so maybe that is it. Plus she is such a tryhard and at least 2" shorter than she claims. Finally I think her style is tacky. Not in this pic necessarily but in general. idk just my two cents worth of bitchery for the day.
I go back and forth with her face - she has pretty eyes and lips but unfortunately she does have such a wide rounded jaw that even at her slimmest it can give her sortof a wide look. I think I’m partial because she reminds me a bit of a good friend of mine 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1 users
This photo popped up on Reddit for how “shockingly skinny is in again” but I thought she looked very nice :slutboobs:
1FC23970-DC49-42F8-B952-DA1C0D84E7CF.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
1710273290691.png
1710273312777.png
1710273376707.png

More pictures from the Vanity Fair Oscars party! My first thought when I saw her IG post from the event on my feed was that she looked way better than the last time I saw a photo of her, but of course the comments are flooded with people crying anorexia and saying she's "unhealthily skinny." :hibye: Anyway, I think her back and arms are looking good!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users