Camille Rowe

Actually I am worried what kind of models threads are being opened where even the OP finds the 'model' blah !?

is it possible or worth a thought to remove the remaining 34 high-fashion model threads into a new sub section called 'real models' ? :seeya:looks like they are the minority now
What even is the definition of real model anymore?

Reactions: 1 user
Actually I am worried what kind of models threads are being opened where even the OP finds the 'model' blah !?

is it possible or worth a thought to remove the remaining 34 high-fashion model threads into a new sub section called 'real models' ? :seeya:looks like they are the minority now

You're right, isn't that technically a takedown? She doesn't deserve one, but still odd?

Well she technically is a model doing high fashion work and now with a high-profile Dior ad... I feel like the Kendall Jenner/Gigi Hadid/Cara Delevingne craze really obscured much of the public's perception of what a true HF model is. Maybe we should have an 'it' girl section?

I always post girls like her on the online section, even if they're signed to an agency. Being signed to a fashion agency doesn't mean you're a 'real' model, they sign talents too these days, especially if she's with IMG. She does commercial (not even print, but online and TV things) for big brands but she seems more of a blogger/socialite à la Chung. That being said, I like her a lot, I think she's charismatic and sexy and I'd take her over the Hadids/Baldwin blabla anyday

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
She looks better than usual *heart eyes*
IMG_6463.jpg
IMG_6464.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She looks better than usual *heart eyes* View attachment 17340View attachment 17341

Holy cow, yeah. She looks like she lost a ton of weight.

But I think she's always been a YoYo-er. I mean this was her at Victoria Secret last year
ba4e3f9cbf62cabbc8445bde4d20ebfe.jpg

And this is her VS 2014 (?) catalogue shoot

Angels Shoot for Victoria’s Secret Swim 2014 (5).jpg

Honestly didn't know she did that much VS stuff in the past (I don't really follow VS) until I did some more snooping.

• Agree
W

She's not super tall though, is she?
Nah, only a bit taller than me..probably 5'7.5. Her figure looked pretty damn good though, compared to before. Definitely not egregious in any way, although not "wow" of course

Totally my own speculation, but I think she gained out of sadness/stress after her close friend/lover Dylan Rieder died a little over a year ago. She didn't look nearly as chubby 2015 and before....that, or Devendra Banhart's stoner habits caught up with her, and her weight.

fa99d6440bbeb1ae66fcf75e939ed6f7.jpg

Camille with Dylan back when they were involved^

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Agree
This is an old video, but I thought I would post it since nobody has mentioned it...

Camille did a series called 'What Is Wellness?' with British Vogue. In it, she talks about her unhealthy relationship with food, particularly her problem with restricting followed by binging on carbs - the clip starts around 16:10, although I recommend watching the whole thing because it's semi-interesting and great reverse thinspiration.

Perhaps her experience doing the show helped her realize she wanted to lose? Seems like her and Pheobe J Tonkin are helping each other out. :hahano:

crcpz.png

Wow!!!! She looks amazing! Just for comparison's sake, you can see her legs in the video I posted from a year and a half ago. Truly impressive transformation.

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 4.25.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 4.26.17 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 4.25.29 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 4.26.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 4.26.38 PM.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

She is back and better than ever.

I think we have speculated on this thread that her gain was due to her ex boyfriend/best friend Dylan Reider had passed away. RIP :(

This is literally just her arm but holy hell, she has quite the lovely appendage.

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 1.32.48 PM.png

• Love