Camille Hurel

Lioness007

Super Star
Reaction score
Quintessential french beauty. Being half french myself, I love her look and her low maintenance, inside out approach to beauty. It is refreshing

• Agree
Reactions: Olgiata and luciole

Olgiata

Super Star
Reaction score
One of my favourite models at the moment for sure, here at the Chanel cruise show :luv:

Reactions: oceah

Lioness007

Super Star
Reaction score
One of my favourite models at the moment for sure, here at the Chanel cruise show :luv:

She is a stunner, but why do these photos look photoshopped? The first is identical to the second. Hand placement and all...

Lillakosti

Rising Star
Reaction score
:spazrun:I don’t know how I feel about her new hair. I appreciate that she looks stunning regardless because she’s, well, Camille but her face is so lovely opened up without the obstruction of a fringe.
I agree. I’m sure she’ll rock the style, but it hides her face and also distracts from features. Very girl-next-door.

It doesn’t seem like the best choice, I can only assume they’re trying to shake up her image.

• Agree
Reactions: lechatnoir

ghost

Super Star
Reaction score
ODDA Magazine March 2018

Glass Magazine Summer 2018

I don't think that the fringe worked out too well for her this season, she only did 9 shows :(
Jacquemus

Chanel

thelovelybones

Super Star
Reaction score
3C86BA5D-EDBE-45A5-8BF3-025386CFDDDB.jpeg
Her chest looks bigger but her legs are still great.

(For the record, she looks better/got more work without bangs)

Olgiata

Super Star
Reaction score
Without an ounce of a doubt her boobs have been strapped to that outfit, but her legs are looking great!
I agree, the bangs just didn't work for her and made her quite average-looking imo.