Banned
Banned
Apr 6, 2012
34y8902.jpg

30hstpu.jpg

jk7tco.jpg

5rxnq.jpg

1263338381637_f.jpg

I'm also 5'2, I would say 92lbs...but that is completely conjecture. That's how I imagine I'd look at 92lbs right now.

Oh, I see. Do you consider her "skinny"?

Yes, in some of the photos more so than others. Also, please keep in mind that I may be totally off base with the weight estimate, too...I often weigh quite a bit more than someone who has less muscle mass than I do but can look thinner than them, so that may color my estimate a bit.

I can't say I love her look, honestly, but she has nice shoulders.

IMDB has her height at 5'4.25"/163cm, just so you know.

Good body but otherwise... Eh. :meh: Just my personal (blunt) opinion, I think she's a bit of a prawn. :hmm:

IMDB has her height at 5'4.25"/163cm, just so you know.

Good body but otherwise... Eh. :meh: Just my personal (blunt) opinion, I think she's a bit of a prawn. :hmm:

I think she's a bit shorter than that as she used to have a band called "Erreway" and I saw her in 2003 and she looked rather small, more like 5'2.

What does prawn mean?

@peruviangirl

Please stop posting pics of people no one wants to see!!!

I also think its kind of funny how she gets pictures of this girl who is not even famous here anymore!! she retired from acting and lives in a nomad community ... I don't understand why she posts her pictures when she is not or ever was skinny but also why she posts pictures from someone who is not even known in her own country anymore and is definitely not around as a "celebrity" .

From now on I'm starting threads on my neighbors girls, just because. :run:

Last edited by a moderator: