Cameron Diaz

Oh my. IMO, she looks horrible in the dancing shots. It looks like a man with a wig. Not trying to be mean but that is the honest truth. She no longer looks feminine.

She has a very unfortunate body type, which is sad since you can't change it. At least, as someone above said, she's active.

This. Kudos to her for staying trim but in no way is she even fitspo for me - her arms are far too ripped for my taste. Those dancing pictures, she might actually look more masculine than Morrison (which probably isn't saying much but STILL)...

Yes, she got implants. Looks a little better IMO

Her arms and hair look a little better too
imgres

Reviving an abandoned thread out of sheer curiosity. She released a book a few months ago, 'The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, Science and Strength'. I've been reading amazon reviews and they swing from 'omg this changed my life' to 'alright for teens but nothing new here'. Anyone seen a copy? I remember reading an interview with her in Elle a couple years back where she was really frank and relate-able in terms of what you have to do to stay in decent shape, and she mentioned then that she was writing this book...

Reviving an abandoned thread out of sheer curiosity. She released a book a few months ago, 'The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, Science and Strength'. I've been reading amazon reviews and they swing from 'omg this changed my life' to 'alright for teens but nothing new here'. Anyone seen a copy? I remember reading an interview with her in Elle a couple years back where she was really frank and relate-able in terms of what you have to do to stay in decent shape, and she mentioned then that she was writing this book...

I mean... how much substantial, deep information about the science behind food and metabolism can you get from an actress? I bet it's not lifechanging by any means, unless you haven't read a single nutrition article in your life, which I doubt;)

I bet it's not lifechanging by any means, unless you haven't read a single nutrition article in your life, which I doubt;)

Haha well not for me obviously or I wouldn't be on this forum, I can see how it would change the perspectives of some people. A lot of people know the information on how to lose weight and get fit, like it's fairly basic, but sometimes people need rituals or motivation or insights to give them that push or change their mindset for the better. I was purely curious to see if anyone had taken a look at it. I wouldn't pay money for it when I have you guys...

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I don't like the look, but it takes a lot of willpower to get where she is and I admire that

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I don't like the look, but it takes a lot of willpower to get where she is and I admire that
I agree with you. Although she is no thinspo for me, I do find her determination and hard work very inspiring and motivating. At least she looks lean and strong. :)