Bycelina

SecretMelody17

Super Star
Feb 6, 2012
Earth (usually)
I have to share one of my favorite sites for beauty and fashion advice, beautiful photography, and general positive vibes: bycelina.com
Celina is delightful and sweet. She may not be thinspo, but she is gorgeous and graceful, and her classic elegance never fails to inspire me. :luv:

Thank you for this! She is lovely, and I am always on the lookout for real life fashion inspiration.

I harbour such envy for women like her. Blogging all day, constantly vacationing, yet a wardrobe full of designer! Where's MY rich British investor boyfriend? :lol:

I harbour such envy for women like her. Blogging all day, constantly vacationing, yet a wardrobe full of designer! Where's MY rich British investor boyfriend? :lol:

God, I know. Sometimes it actually turns me off. I remember one entry in her blog where she described (without a hint of sarcasm) how she had been so torn about which designer bag to get, that she had to take a bath to relax and "get her mind off of it". I envy her in some respects, but I also think I would rather be stressed out by real challenges than spend day after day stocking and reorganizing my closet.
Not that I wouldn't marry her for her money in a minute. :p