HIPS
88 - 35"

From when she first started two years ago:

VS castings/NYFW

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

ghost

Grand Dame
She was in a car accident a few months ago and had a hard time walking after, I'm so glad that she seems to have made a full recovery!

hazyshadeofwinter

Community Duchess
Adore her look and her dedication to recovery in time to meet castings says a lot about her. Thank you for starting a thread!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Nerfertiti

Rookie
Just wanted to add:
She is the nicest and funniest person ever!
We are both from the Caribbean and our families are like family-friends. At my Uncle’s wedding (like... 10-15 years ago) Brittany was there and spent the whole evening playing with me and we caught the bouquet together, dancing and messing around. That evening really stood out to me, since there were other kids our age who totally ignored me and sat alone in the corner. She didn’t hesitate.

• WTF
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 3 users

proseccoprincess

Community Duchess
Just wanted to add:
We are both from the Caribbean and our families are like family-friends. At my Uncle’s wedding (like... 10-15 years ago) Brittany was there and spent the whole evening playing with me and we caught the bouquet together, dancing and messing around. That evening really stood out to me, since there were other kids our age who totally ignored me and sat alone in the corner. She didn’t hesitate.
Girl what does her behavior as a literal child have to do with her personality today??? Also FYI this is a public thread.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

luciole

Super Star
Just wanted to add:
I’m quite confused about what this Disney-esque tale from the past has to do with her and/or her modeling career now

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users