Britney Spears

i had a soft spot for britney when i was a kid and i still do but it's just horrible to see her nowadays... i wish she could just get her life together... a girl can dream :shy:

She looks a lot older than 30 ( her current age). She looks old enough to be my mom when she's only 10 years older than me. She seems to be like 45, even 50 in some pics. More than 40 for sure...

tumblr_m0amp4Nji41r3ty02o1_500.gif

Omg, I came across this video on Reddit last week:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FU3aAEayUE

:( :( :(

I mean, I know that she lip syncs and is no vocalist like Christina Aguilera, but I didn't know she was THAT bad... Unless this is fake?

Uhm.. not really. They did the same to Enrique Iglesias when he was in Poland many years ago. The truth is, they do not attempt to sing when they lip sync. They probably don't hear themselves on stage singing. She runs around and focuses on her moves, etc.

Which doesn't change the fact that I would never go to a concert of someone who does lip syncing. ;)

BTW- Those pics of Britney in shorts are from Sept 20, I made a mistake.

IhearRadio, Vegas- Sept 21, 2012

wrl6p3.jpg

280rseb.jpg

r89udy.jpg

2ef2t89.jpg

143f19i.jpg

2qtbhba.jpg

2vlo0ew.jpg

The problem is that she doesn't even try anymore. She was an amazing dancer, and I doubt that she just can't dance anymore - she just doesn't make an effort! Her concerts suck. She always lipsynched, but now she just does some sloppy dance moves in her skimpy outfits and acts like a total wore. It disgusted me. Nobody wants to see a poledancing hippo, just saying.

Reactions: 1 user