Britney Spears

March 31, 2013

britney-spears-easter-church-service-with-the-family-14.jpg

britney-spears-easter-church-service-with-the-family-11.jpg

britney-spears-easter-church-service-with-the-family-03.jpg

britney-spears-easter-church-service-with-the-family-15.jpg

britney-spears-easter-church-service-with-the-family-17.jpg

She's been looking better recently. I mean still not there yet, she still has a long road ahead of her but much better since she broke up with her fiance. I really want her to look better. I'm rooting for her.
In the above pics, she shouldn't have worn those boots with the dress, makes her legs look unbelievably short and bulky.

Confession: I've never really liked her face at all. Sorry if what I'm going to say now will sound crude, but I don't understand why people who are already not so stunning to begin with (face-wise) also let their bodies go. With skinny figure, her face would also look better, and maybe overall she would actually look even above average. Right now, she looks 1/10.

My mum is in her 50's and looks better than Britney does at the moment, no joke. She looks like a 40-something stay-at-home mother who has really let herself go and has some sort of alcohol problem. She's tired looking, puffy, dresses terribly and horribly chubby. It's so unbelievably DEPRESSING!

Her father still has control of her finances, doesn't he? I think he needs to dip into that fortune and hire her a nutritionist, stylist, trainer, whatever it takes so she doesn't look like a cast member of The Walking Dead.

She just looks sick, dull, depressed, and chubby. She could still look vaguely pretty if it looked like she takes regular showers and didn't live in a trailer park...:run:

She just looks sick, dull, depressed, and chubby. She could still look vaguely pretty if it looked like she takes regular showers and didn't live in a trailer park...:run:

Considering she's likely still depressed, I consider it a victory for her when she looks halfway tidy.

I like to rag on other celebs who let themselves go, but she's got such significant mental health issues I feel nothing but pity for her. I wish she'd get to a good mental places, reclaim her independence, and then lose the weight if she can. Still, if she'd just dress a bit better in the interim, it would be easier on the eyes.

Considering she's likely still depressed, I consider it a victory for her when she looks halfway tidy.

I like to rag on other celebs who let themselves go, but she's got such significant mental health issues I feel nothing but pity for her. I wish she'd get to a good mental places, reclaim her independence, and then lose the weight if she can. Still, if she'd just dress a bit better in the interim, it would be easier on the eyes.

What makes you think she's depressed?

What makes you think she's depressed?

Personal supposition, really. Just based on her statements and demeanor when she's doing interviews and publicity, combined with a few blind items and TMZ tidbits. I think the meds she's on are helping, but I don't think she's quite out of it totally. It's entirely possible I'm wrong though, and she just likes being trashy.