Britney Spears

The Bulimia thing was back when she first went into rehab after shaving her head and all that craziness. "Supposedly" The doctors at her rehab couldn't figure out why her medications weren't working and when they asked her she told them she was bulimic and had been since she was 16, it was going around everywhere back when she first went into rehab, god how long ago was that now? 2008-9? The story was that they convinced her to stop so the meds would work and she could get her kids back. she said she was able to not make her self puke when she was pregnant with both kids but went right back to it afterwards. some reports even say the Doctor him self commented on it and told reporters about it... but that doesn't sound like a legit doctor to me? and they never mentioned his name. So who knows if its true or not. For some un-godly reason I remember way to much about that... :run:

Reactions: 1 user
March 19, 2013

britney-spears-selena-gomez-covers-hit-me-baby-one-more-time-06.jpg

britney-spears-selena-gomez-covers-hit-me-baby-one-more-time-07.jpg

article-0-18C9833A000005DC-885_634x980.jpg

Whoops, looks like SG didn't agree with imgur hosting? Heres a URL:
Britney circa 2000 ish in a HORRIBLE denim dress

I... I don't even know what to say about this picture.
Her body looks ok, (kinda hard to tell since that dress obviously has so much construction in the bodice) certainly much better than how she has been looking lately... but that denim... :run:

You know that picture is over 10 years old right?

Was she ever admirable in the first place?

You didn't get what I meant.
Well, I was what, 7 years old when she was called a singer? It is one thing to say you admire Britney Spears now and one thing to say you liked her as a 7 year old. I didn't worship her anyway.

Wow, her face is really unfortunate (and the rest of her too :meh:). Hard to know she once looked like this. (not that I was ever a fan of hers, but the difference is just shocking)

5555-britney-spears-en-2003-637x0-1.jpg

images

1354150083_9-britney-spears-1500.jpg

Wow, her face is really unfortunate (and the rest of her too :meh:). Hard to know she once looked like this. (not that I was ever a fan of hers, but the difference is just shocking)

5555-britney-spears-en-2003-637x0-1.jpg

images

1354150083_9-britney-spears-1500.jpg

Confession: I've never really liked her face at all. Sorry if what I'm going to say now will sound crude, but I don't understand why people who are already not so stunning to begin with (face-wise) also let their bodies go. With skinny figure, her face would also look better, and maybe overall she would actually look even above average. Right now, she looks 1/10.