Britney on Ellen

T

theannase

I am really glad to see that Britney has gotten her life back on track. AND I do think that she is doing better when i comes to her body figure.
This is her and Simon Cowell on Ellen.
I think, compared to what she used to look like, that she looks great. you can def. tell on her face that shes lost pounds. However, does it not seem like she is sucking in her tummy A LOT?

Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJNMJfszd0

I'm not sure...

These are from 2 weeks after that interview. What do you think?

152558275_10.jpg

152557344_10.jpg
152557302_10.jpg

152557070_10.jpg

She looks a bit uncomfortable...

oh britney :( It makes me so sad to see someone so talented age so ungracefully.

I had heard that when she was first sent to rehab a few years back, she was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and put on mood stabilizers that made her gain weight, and was taken off stimulants she was on. So I guess, to a degree, it's not all her fault.. but.. :cry: What a shame.

She could really pull it together and look great if she'd nix the fake hair (just let it grow out natural), grow out her eyebrows, and dress more age appropriate. I think she's a really sweet person, but definitely looks uncomfortable all the time.

I mean for having her children and everything else she looks really good. I know she works reeeally hard for her body and you could compare her to christina aguilara whos kinda in the same position

Would we say talented?

That can be argued, but in the past, as a dancer, FOR SURE. She also had a very commanding stage presence and a star quality. Singing? maybe. Public Relations? In her golden days, absolutely.

Point taken, and points given @fatfreechick. You're right, and that is a much more sophisticated (and generous) way to look at it. That argument does raise questions about the concept of talent as inherent or relative, but there are far more enlightening ways to waste one's time. I am going to tuck that argument up my sleeve, ready to pounce on the next unsuspecting Britney critic.