Bridget Malcolm

It's great that she's clued herself up after only two years :headbang:
Well posters have now diagnosed her mental state from pictures. Modern medicine never fails to amaze me. Who knew you could now diagnose from pictures?!? I sure didn't.

Bridget Malcolm SLAMS followers who accused her of being anorexic... as she encourages women to 'support' each other
'It is a horrible psychological disorder men and women have to go through,' she told the Daily Mail Australia while adding women should be supporting one another not spreading hurtful statements.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Malcolm-SLAMS-followers-accused-anorexic.html

Reactions: 1 user
"At the rate of heart disease, cancer and diabetes, I don't understand how people can be OK – and even proud – of their bad eating habits when they are killing themselves slowly."

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/cel...ding-plans-20151109-gku7j9.html#ixzz3sAJXMRMI

I agree with this.
Like how people are proud they did no study, had no sleep, drunk excessively etc. Congratulations for treating the most important thing in your life like rubbish.
People care more about their shoes than the body that wears them.

Reactions: 4 users
Like how people are proud they did no study, had no sleep, drunk excessively etc.

That's why I have almost no real friends. I can hardly hide my disgust with this kind of mindset. Unfortunately it seems to get more widespread by the minute.

As for Bridget, I also think she's meh, but her statements at least show some sense as opposed to those of other VS models ...

Reactions: 1 user
Shortest looking 179cm-woman I have ever seen. She looks very tight these days and dropped a lot of skinnyfat, good for her. Candidate for Before-After thread for sure.

Bridget-Malcolm-for-Anthropologie-fashion-lookbook-November-2013-photo-shoot-039.jpg

She honestly isn't even that fat, or that thin. She just is trying to talk about herself that way to get attention. Clients say crazy shit about weight all the time. One casting agent told me I had "big arms" for my frame, and then a week later another said I had "tiny arms." My agents have told me that girls are sometimes called too fat and too thin in the same day. I highly doubt anyone used the actual word "fat" either....hat photo of her sitting in a bikini is hardly "fatter" than any other VS girl and it looks like she's just trying to ride the "bodi posi" tide because nobody knew who she was (besides this site) beforehand. Cry me a river.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Gag me with a fucking spoon. She was nowhere near thin enough to have such terrible health unless she got there by eating nothing but low calorie garbage. Just because you’re ignorant of macros and micros doesn’t make thinness bad, Bridget, it just makes you bad at thinness.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
  • WTF
She appears all the time in my FYP in Tiktok, whining about how Victoria's Secret told her to lose weight. Not being a size 0 is her entire personality by this point.

• Eye Roll
  • Gross