Haha. I don't want to inundate everyone so I will give bullet points.*Waits eagerly*
1. Ordering bags and having them arrive with huge scratches on them...
2. Chains falling apart and clasps detaching
3. Bizarre stains inside bags
4. Everything breaking or falling of...
5. Leather flaking after 2 weeks
I mean so many things. I own plenty of pieces and know how to care for items and so many things happened without even using them. I would buy the item and not use it for months (seriously) if I was busy or travelling or whatever and open it and up and there are marks on it! I didn't look at the item because I would get someone else to pick it up from my SA or it was pre-wrapped etc or I trusted that a new just unpacked Chanel bag didn't need to be deeply inspected before a purchase. I mean seriously.
My SA doesn't even bother contacting me about bags anymore because I won't buy anything.
So, conclusion - INSPECT EVERYTHING really carefully. EVERYTHING not just bags.