Bra? Or no Bra?

PeacexLove

Runt
May 27, 2012
CA
How do you ladies feel about going braless when you are smaller in the upper region? I personally think there's nothing wrong as long as you're not popping out.

If you're small and your shirt isn't too tight or sheer, go for it.

But if you're big.. (C cup or more) PLEASE wear a bra or something. We don't need to see the girls doing the tango on your chest. :wtf:

I say, if they don't hang, they don't need a bra. I would wear a bra anyway, regardless, but it's no big if a smaller chested woman doesn't wear one. I would look at it as a unique perk of not being chesty.

No bra and no breasts is the chicest option.

With breasts, a bra is the only option.

To be honest, lately I have been going braless :oops: Bras are so annoying to me since the strap keeps falling down and people constantly feel the need to tell me to fix my strap and I'd rather not deal with my bra issues.

To be honest, lately I have been going braless :oops: Bras are so annoying to me since the strap keeps falling down and people constantly feel the need to tell me to fix my strap and I'd rather not deal with my bra issues.

I'm the same way. I am not gifted in the boobage area and bras have been a hassle so I've been going braless lately. I'm a 32 a so I don't think it's that bad.

I either go braless (if it's an appropriate situation and outfit, ofc) or wear a little bralette -- basically a prettied-up 'training bra'. I find shirts and sweaters drape more nicely :)

This!
No bra and no breasts is the chicest option.
colombiana-zoe-saldana8.jpg

KBosworthRED110808_01_X17.jpg

With breasts, a bra is the only option.

85119PCN_Kardashian04-530x795.jpg

297651-lauren-conrad.jpg

i find bras really annoying. if i'm wearing a few layers it usually means i'm not wearing one but if i'm not wearing much i begrudingly put one on for the sake of the public.

Braless wherever possible - even the day-to-day wear bras I usually wear a soft cup. If I need to, I might wear a firm-fitting tank under a shirt when it's cool. But if I can get away with it, there's no way I'd willing wear one ;) :p

i would love for my girls to be small enough to not need a bra. sadly, that is not the case.

If they're small (definitely NO larger than a B, and that can be pushing it), it's possible to go braless. It's kind of hard to describe, but some braless looks are 'classy,' while others are just plain trashy. Personally, I hate bulky bras, so I wear camis/tank tops with little built-in bras, or training bras, but that's because my boobs are pretty small.

Assuming someone isn't busty, IMO I think braless in *tank tops looks good, better than bigger boobs in padded bras in a tank top (although bras are the way to go with t-shirts).
tumblr_lhep14X5Df1qbdi6ho1_500.png

Also, I think strapless dresses look great on skinny girls with smaller boobs without any "assistance" from push up bras
tumblr_ly3opgTQEE1qf5xmso1_1280.jpg

hehe hope you girls enjoyed the thinspo

*But not tight tank tops in public haha ;)

Cold all the time. Bra to dim the headlights.

This. Also, with darker nipples, it doesn't matter how cold it is. I can go without a bra only in deep colors and fabrics that aren't sheer.