Bra? Or no Bra?

I WISH i could get away with not wearing a bra! I'm at my lowest weight right now, and my boobs are still an E Cup. I'm eternally jealous of girls with small boobs that can wear anything without the fear of their bra straps showing.

^ I'm a 28E. & have had two children. :nopity:

Could never get away with no bra! I'm jealous of people who can!

I only ever go braless if what I'm wearing makes it so you can't tell.

If I wear my favorite denim shirt from Madewell, it has nicely placed pockets so you can't tell at all!

I'm a 34 B. I just hate the look of 'pointy' obviously braless boobs under a shirt...ehhh gah. Mine are so small they don't look even half nice without a bra.

I haven't worn one in forever! They're pretty small now.
Not looking forward to summer for this reason though, because it's definitely not socially acceptable in my social circle, so that means ill have to start wearing something again since I can't hide behind sweaters anymore :(

Braless wherever possible - even the day-to-day wear bras I usually wear a soft cup. If I need to, I might wear a firm-fitting tank under a shirt when it's cool. But if I can get away with it, there's no way I'd willing wear one ;) :p

Same here! :highfive: I legit never wear one.....mind you I can barely fit into one anyways so I guess it's ok :lol:

I figure the ladies around here with big boobs get enough compensation in the form of free drinks, no covers and male/lesbian attention. I think they can deal with the frustrations and irritations of bras. I don't think us small busted ladies should have to lol.

Fly free my little birds, FREE!

I wear a bra everyday, half the time even while I sleep I have one on. I just feel more comfty with the girls in place I guess lol

I have a top with a very low back, so I'd rather wear that without a bra. I have small breasts so that's not a problem, but I'm worried about my nipples poking out. Anything to make them less prominent? :eek:

I have a top with a very low back, so I'd rather wear that without a bra. I have small breasts so that's not a problem, but I'm worried about my nipples poking out. Anything to make them less prominent? :eek:

Use nipple pasties or a stick-on bra. Good quality so they do not fall :)

Oh how I long for the day when I'm able to cast my bra asunder.

I wish I was ballsy enough to pull off the braless look, I feel too self conscious even though it's not like anything would bounce :lol:
tumblr_lda6ydW7h21qc982bo1_1280.jpg

freja.jpg

2vt2mn7.jpg

kasia_struss_1_4171851_0x745.jpg

One of my friend's mum always told her: if you're feeling uncomfortable/ill/sad/just bad in any way - take off your underwear. so whenever I have a bad day, I just don't wear any bra, and it so works. :grin:

One of my friend's mum always told her: if you're feeling uncomfortable/ill/sad/just bad in any way - take off your underwear. so whenever I have a bad day, I just don't wear any bra, and it so works. :grin:

:lol: I'm going to use this.....

Bras during summer time are a problem, they make me sweat so much in the chest area. In winter, they're fine, although, it's still uncomfy.....

i HATE bras.
If I must I use the silicone nipple petals.

I NEED to look into this asap! Wires dig into my ribs & straps mess up my neckline,but strapless fall down, it's basically a lose-lose situation for me b/c I have no real chest & the only reason I am wearing a bra is so I don't get oddly stared at by men & prudes ( the US is very prudish!) if there is some nip'.....blahhh Oh, wait, actually this is all obvious from my avatar....heh

However, I usually layer anyway so usually I am 'covered'.