Bra? Or no Bra?

My breasts are really small (i wear A to B cup, depends on the brand) and I can't stand wearing a bra! I feel uncomfortable with a bra on. I wear one when I go out, meet friends or go to school but as soon as I am home the first thing I do is take off my bra... If I go grocery shopping/for a walk alone or similar activities I don't bother putting one on, I just go braless

When my boobs were bigger I used to have to always wear a cupped, underwire bra. Now, I've bought a million triangle bras (just like two pieces of triangle fabric with no padding, no underwire), and I love these babies. They're so cute, and they give a little bit of support and my my nipples not stand out, while not really messing too much with mother nature. They are so comfy and the lace/silk ones are so, so pretty and delicate.

Like these:

carine-gilson-nancy-meyer-bras-rituel-by--natalia-soft-silk-triangle-bra.jpg

137570963587614591_En3zo1Z2_b.jpg

1896329.jpg

scaled-900x1350_auto-p513-1311172815641.jpg

img-thing

la-perla-black-label-money-triangle-bra.jpg

9d5fff20e28912472cb553a723e912c1_best.jpg

I seriously love being a smaller cup, I can wear so many more things without looking slutty, my look is much more classy, and I can finally go braless if I choose.

I really hate wearing bra. I hate it with a passion.
but I feel weird if I leave the house without wearing them. unless I'm wearing a chunky sweater or jacket.

When my boobs were bigger I used to have to always wear a cupped, underwire bra. Now, I've bought a million triangle bras (just like two pieces of triangle fabric with no padding, no underwire), and I love these babies. They're so cute, and they give a little bit of support and my my nipples not stand out, while not really messing too much with mother nature. They are so comfy and the lace/silk ones are so, so pretty and delicate.

Like these:

carine-gilson-nancy-meyer-bras-rituel-by--natalia-soft-silk-triangle-bra.jpg

137570963587614591_En3zo1Z2_b.jpg

WHERE is that second one from?! It's so pretty!! I've been looking for a plain mesh bralette for ages, I have a ton of lacy ones but they can show under thinner shirts.

I can't stand wearing a bra! I feel uncomfortable with a bra on. I wear one when I go out, meet friends or go to school but as soon as I am home the first thing I do is take off my off me bra

Same here. I HATE wearing a bra. As soon as I come home I take it off.
I feel weird not wearing one out and about but at home I never wear one.

Unless you have really perky small breasts, gotta put a bra on.
I hate bras too and take them off at home but when I'm leaving the house, the bra must be put on. I feel naked otherwise. Personally I think girls look better with a bra on, more shape overall.

Mine have downsized a fair bit as I've lost weight and I love it, not quite confident enough to go bra-less yet though. Also I think I would get cold without.

I might be treating myself to a couple of these soon:

r703220-p711778-front.jpg

Looks comfy and I prefer non wired/non padded to make them look smaller = I look skinnier!

I avoid bras as much as I can (though I'm wearing one right now because I was at a concert earlier). I've never had big boobs... or any boobs. One time they went up to a 32A. As soon as I lost a few pounds I went back to a 32AA. I used to be self conscious and wear padded bras, then I realised they make me look out of proportion (29 inch hips) so I gave up.

I wish my boobs were small enough to go braless, though Id probebly still wear one anyway ... But I settle for wearing materiel bras so my boobs look as small as they possibly can.

I want tiny boobs so badly and I've gone from a 36D to a 34C recently so I'm hoping I can get down to a 32B by the time I'm skinny! (I'd even be happyer with less)

Cold all the time. Bra to dim the headlights.

It's not even that cold here but I still need one for that reason. I have smallish boobies (B cup) but they are...prominent. I have to wear padded sports bras as well otherwise they'll poke through the sports bra, t-shirt, and sweatshirt at the gym. :mad:

Even if I lost enough weight to have small breasts, they'd probably end up... floppy and saggy, not perky. So I'm doomed to wear a bra for the rest of my life. :(
It's a shame, because while I had medium-large breasts, they were extremely perky before my weight loss. A small price to pay though.

I feel weird without a bra, and even if I had smaller boobs I think I would still wear one. It's probably more due to habit than for comfort reasons :shy: