Bra? Or no Bra?

I had my boobs measured last week and came in at a grand 30B! I don't need to wear a bra by any means but depending on outfit, I will. I can looks a little pear shaped so will sometime wear a bra to give myself a little lift/shape to try and balance things out.

I loathe seriously padded bras, a light t-shirt bra, fine but those ones with the gel inserts to make yourself 2 cup sizes bigger? He's only going to be disappointed when he takes it off.

I just realized I've worn a bra like once in the last two weeks. :nervous:
To be fair, it's getting quite cold here and I wear like 4-5 layers on top everyday.
I don't understand girls (aka my "school friends" :rolleyes:) who wear those heavy heavily padded bras when it's winter and everyone's hiding under tons of layers anyway.

I absolutely hate wearing cheap bras, and spending $40 or $50 on an item of clothing that no one is going to see just annoys me. If someone else is offended that my boobs don't touch my chin, they can pay for excessively expensive underwear.

I recently dropped from a DD to a small C, and the change has been most welcome. These days I have no problem wearing a tank top with a reinforced chest area.

I'm a 28b, which is a size I feel is pretty average. I wear bras because going up and down stairs a lot, I hate the feeling of the girls bouncing all over the place. :lol:
If I'm wearing an especially tight tank, it's good enough, but then you have problems with nipples of the north, which is not cute to me. Plus, I just don't like the feeling of being braless.

I always feel like i need to wear a bra. It sounds stupid, especially because I'm barely an A cup but i just feel really weird without one, and if I have an outfit that requires me to go braless i buy 'sticky boobs' (not sure what everyone else calls them but you get the idea)
As for giant pushup bras they don't really fool anyone and they're just uncomfortable--I bought one once because I needed to fill out a sweater I bought. The night I wore the sweater (and the ridiculous bra) i ended up going home with a guy I occassionally hook up with, and in the morning when he passed me my clothes he picked up the bra and said, "well this is a lie if i've ever seen one" :lol: luckily i've been with him before so he wasn't expecting boobs i don't have but in short: they notice and i feel like @eyelinerandspraypaint is correct--they probably end up being disappointed when it's taken off

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually wear a bra even tough my tiny boobs (cup A) really don't need it. But i have no problem not wearing one especially when i wear a dress or top with the back exposed.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

I have itty bitty titties but feel nude without a bra. And somewhat self-conscious.. without a padded bra there's nothing there! I will go sans over-the-shoulder-pebble-holder if I'm going out fishing or something though, where noone will see me. :)

I have always been very small-chested and prefer not to wear a bra for a number of reasons, although I still wear one to work or to social events (unless I'm wearing so many layers or a heavy coat that there is no chance of seeing my nips hah).

Generally, most bras I've ever tried on were not comfortable, did not properly fit me, had straps falling down all the time, etc. I feel so free & light when I don't wear one. :p But I understand that for women with bigger breasts, it would be a lot more uncomfortable to not wear a bra.

And I agree with the above; I have found that men are actually a bit weirded out if they thought your boobs were bigger because of a super padded bra than they actually are. A "handful" turns out just to be enough. ;)

I used to wear bras in high school but they never really fitted properly, especially since one of my boobs is significantly larger than the other :mad: now I've given up and just stick to bralettes/soft bras during the summer, and nothing in the winter because I have to wear like four layers just to stay mobile.

I'll occasionally free-boob it. Always with low cut, backless numbers, but occasionally when I'm at home, don't intend to go out, and in the mood for lovin' as the husband loves it. ;)
I think it's classy with small boobs, A cups with a tiny band, especially so.

I'm all for bras for me personally, as I'm a 32C. I can do fine without when it comes to VS camis, but any other camis and it's just wrong on me. :lol: I think when girls with smaller boobs go braless it's chic, but when girls with bigger boobs do it looks cheap.

25lbs of weight loss and only marginal changes in my boob size. :( I think having tiny boobs is almost fairy-like. The grass is always greener on the other side!

I don't wear one more often than I do, mainly because I wear a lot of tight cropped shirts and things like that, but the bras I do wear are more like really cute lace bralettes rather than bras because my weight fluctuates so often I grow into and shrink out of my b cups too frequently.