Bodysuits

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
Oct 25, 2012
USA
Do any of you own any bodysuits that you really like? I've been looking at ones from American Apparel that look decent. I am worried about the length on them because I am 5'11" and some change with a long torso.

I haven't ordered any yet. The ones I've been looking at are not very pricy but I thought I'd check with you ladies to see if any of you have tried them.

Thanks for any help with brands and whatnot. I'll mostly be wearing them for Pilates/Barre with leggings probably, so I'm open to trying ballet-type leotards as well. I think they're much prettier than your typical workout gear.

Reactions: 1 user
KysnLEK.jpg

1iaXX4p.jpg

Kind of look I'm talking about. Again, just looking for brand recommendations for tall girls :)

In terms of leotards this website has leotards made specifically for people with long torsos. The particular leotards are called "long torso" but I've seen the same thing called "tall" as well so looking for brands that make tall sizes would be a good place to look. I think Capezio makes a few (here is one) that are on Discount Dance, which is another good place to look for reasonable priced options with a lot of variety in style, many of which have adjustable straps to accommodate for different torso lengths.

In terms of leotards this website has leotards made specifically for people with long torsos. The particular leotards are called "long torso" but I've seen the same thing called "tall" as well so looking for brands that make tall sizes would be a good place to look. I think Capezio makes a few (here is one) that are on Discount Dance, which is another good place to look for reasonable priced options with a lot of variety in style, many of which have adjustable straps to accommodate for different torso lengths.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful answer! I'll be looking into all of these :)