body positivity

ilovepickles

Rookie
Jul 18, 2019

I seriously hate seeing shit like this on my timeline.

its so gross :disgusted: I couldn't even make it past the first 3 minutes. she says v models not "real" and dont have attainable bodies

like.... a real person has that body?? do they think the aliens from Area 51 have been living with us since vs became such a franchise. just admitted ur lazy fuc lol. vs bodies are not that hard to get with the right exercise+motivation

vs is over-saturated with basic models (some of them can't even meet high fashion measurements/standards but then are revered as the best models on the planet;;; but that's a different story) and never in a million years would I think about standing up for anything involving vs but seriously???

im so sick of this body positivity trend where people are constantly putting down skinny/fit girls and the biggest kick is the girls who are doing it are not even healthy themselves LMAOOO

• Eye Roll
Reactions: 2 users

I seriously hate seeing shit like this on my timeline.

its so gross :disgusted: I couldn't even make it past the first 3 minutes. she says v models not "real" and dont have attainable bodies

like.... a real person has that body?? do they think the aliens from Area 51 have been living with us since vs became such a franchise. just admitted ur lazy fuc lol. vs bodies are not that hard to get with the right exercise+motivation

vs is over-saturated with basic models (some of them can't even meet high fashion measurements/standards but then are revered as the best models on the planet;;; but that's a different story) and never in a million years would I think about standing up for anything involving vs but seriously???

im so sick of this body positivity trend where people are constantly putting down skinny/fit girls and the biggest kick is the girls who are doing it are not even healthy themselves LMAOOO

There are a number of existing threads already that you could’ve posted this in. For example:

Before you start creating irrelevant threads, suggest you spend some time reading the forums and acquainting yourself with the rules. If you haven’t already (and I’m assuming you haven’t otherwise you wouldn’t have posted this), please read:

TLDR: actually no. make sure you read this and the links to the rules I posted

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
There are a number of existing threads already that you could’ve posted this in. For example:

Before you start creating irrelevant threads, suggest you spend some time reading the forums and acquainting yourself with the rules. If you haven’t already (and I’m assuming you haven’t otherwise you wouldn’t have posted this), please read:

TLDR: actually no. make sure you read this and the links to the rules I posted

I thought I put this in the vs brand- my bad

• Dislike
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 1 users
Ok sometimes I understand irrelevant/repeat threads- like if they’re about a celebrity that no one has mentioned in a while, or a random article online that wasn’t worth its own thread- but you really made an account on skinny gossip dot com thinking we didn’t already have a takedown thread for body positivity????? Anyone wanna start a thread for little-known Russian model Vlada Roslyakova while we’re at it?

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
like.... a real person has that body??

Exactly this!!! I don't understand. It's like saying that nobody can be a millionaire cause that's unattainable. But people who are millionaires started somewhere too? There's obviously hard work and tons of luck behind the success but theoretically, it is NOT IMPOSSIBLE.

Every day is a new day and it's YOU who make choices. People are not cursed with a fat body/blessed with a skinny one. It's your choice to look like that.

Oops, sorry, missed the discussion about the new thread. I'm shutting up now.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
I have too much free time rn.

Screen_Shot_2017-04-05_at_2.58.07_PM.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 5 users