Body piercings

I have my ears lobes which I got when I was 10, and my upper left ear :) I want my belly done for thinspo, my ears done again next to my already pierced lobes, and my nose. I'm only 15 tho so idk.

sorry if someone has said they do but I was wondering if anyone has their hips pierced?? I want to get mine done when I get to 100 but I have a fear it'll hurt like all get out =P

I have my ears pierced, also my bellybutton (bleeh) and got one in a private area. I had a piercing in my finger, but that just didn't heel. I'd love to do that again, it looked awesome, but oh well. I'm gonna do some different kind of ear piercings some time this month probably.

But yeah I love love piercings, especially genitals, nipples, brows and lips. I'm always attracted to girls with those and I'm thinking about getting one in my lower lip too but I don't want it to ruin something for me as I'm still in school, trying to get scholarship and whatnot.

I have three piercings in one ear and one on the other & when I get to my GW I'm planning on getting a tattoo and a nostril piercing à la Abbey Lee Kershaw :luv:

051312abbeyleekershaw25magazine1.jpg

I have two normal earlobes (used to have 4, but two of them just never wanted to heal) and I also had 2 other piercings on my ears: tragus and rook.
The only real piercings left are the one in my tongue (which I really love!) and one... at a very private place^^.

2 in each lobe, 1 in the top cartilage of my left ear, left nipple and belly button :) I used to have my right tragus but it never really healed properly and hypergranulated so I had to take it out for the tissue to reabsorb. It healed fine but I miss it!

I just have my ears pierced. Up until a few months ago I had a genital piercing (the triangle) and loved it! I had to take it out because it migrated a bit and was asymmetrical, which drove me crazy. I plan to get it redone when I can, I miss the damn thing!

What do you guys think of that? I think it's so so cute, but how the hell all those people manage to get it healed??

tumblr_lri8jwC5Vh1qedu13o1_500_thumb.jpg

@coco, surface piercings generally don't last, the body is much more likely to reject when there's a solid bar going through. If you like that look, you may want to consider transdermal implants instead, which typically last longer and heal better.

It looks like this:
Dermal-Anchor-Piercing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
@elmas, thanks. I don't know though, I'm more of a barbell kind of girl :p But maybe two of those, so it would seem like a barbell. That kind of seems cool, because I had the one that I posted and it looked so awesome! But it's hard work to even find someone who wants to do finger piercings in here, cause nobody wants to put their name on something that possibly won't heal.

@coco, a lot of piercers follow the same unspoken rules as tattoo artists with regards to the "no hire" zones. They'll refuse to pierce/tattoo anywhere that can't be covered up so as to avoid feeling guilty for potential loss of job opportunities.

@coco, a lot of piercers follow the same unspoken rules as tattoo artists with regards to the "no hire" zones. They'll refuse to pierce/tattoo anywhere that can't be covered up so as to avoid feeling guilty for potential loss of job opportunities.

I'm aware of that, but I still liked to have a success story from someone who has it. And THEN would like to do one, but not in the streets somewhere, because nobody legit likes to do that kind :( My moment of selfishness. But yeah I now already are doing the research about the ones you showed me. I definitely like the idea, thanks.

I have 2 in each of my ears and then this:

it's called the rook piercing-
RookI.jpg

I used to have a cartilage earring too but the hairstylists always hit it when cutting my hair and it got caught on so many things that I eventually took it out.

I posted in here before, but I'm stretching my ears at the moment and currently at 4g, working my way up to 00g slowly. (and I will go even bigger after that) I love the look of stretched ears, but from reading most of the replies from members, not very many of you have stretched lobes. I wonder if there is someone who shares this certain love of modification like I do.:confused:

right now i only have my two in each lobe
i used to have a couple of cartilage ones, but they sealed up after i took them out for scans
been meaning to get them redone, but havent really gotten round to it, maybe itll be a reward for later, id also like to get eyebrow, belly and ive been thinkin of nipple but still not sure...

two in each lobe
two lip piercings (snake bites)
and a bridge piercing <3 I looooooove it

I'm thinking about transdermal implants, too, but I'm not sure yet... I like the looks of it, but I'm just such a dub, I KNOW I'm gonna accidentally catch on it with my clothes and so on :D

I posted in here before, but I'm stretching my ears at the moment and currently at 4g, working my way up to 00g slowly. (and I will go even bigger after that) I love the look of stretched ears, but from reading most of the replies from members, not very many of you have stretched lobes. I wonder if there is someone who shares this certain love of modification like I do.:confused:

I follow BMEzine :) Unfortunately I'm really allergic to metals, so while I have pierced ears I can't wear anything. My brother bought me some cheaters and I think one set is wood and one is some kind of shell- but the stretching required made my ears puff up and turn red and I've since forgotten about them. Some of the stretched ears look amazing on people! I'm sure yours are lovely

Mine were 16mm but I lost the plugs and have been too lazy to redo them lol. Theres a video on youtube somewhere about all my mods, think its called "vlog about my piercings" or something, but I look soooo rough in all my old vlogs.D: