Body piercings

I love piercings!! I have two on one ear (lobes), used to have a cartilage but it closed up, and three on the other ear. I really want a belly!

I adore piercings! I have two in my left earlobe, three in my right, I have the top of my ear pierced, my nose, my bellybutton and tongue.

I find it quite funny because I actually look very girly with my blue eyes, blonde hair and the fact I am so short and like my high heels and dreses..... then I start talking and people are like "What is that in your mouth?!". It's a real contrast!

I have 9 in my ears, 1 nostril and 2 genital piercings. Makes oh well..12 ;D I realize I never counted until now. Seems like I like piercings as well ;) I don´t plan more at the moment, I have them for quite a while. 2 of my lobes are a little stretched, but only 10g/2.5mm to wear a bit thicker rings or little plugs.

As far as navel piercings go - mine was a breeze. Not much pain at all - getting my cartilage hurt much more and was painful for SO LONG. Just a thought for you all - I got sick of my navel ring at 24. No biggie really, I've got a hole there now but it's not too noticeable. Just something to think about.

I have my ears and hood. My ears I don't remember the pain level and my hood hurt a lot in the moment but healed incredibly fast (like a week). I took out my belly piercing when I gained weight but have been thinknig about putting it in again at 115. The belly one was a promise to myself to not get fat because they don't look good on flabby tummies in my opinion. I am thinking about getting that one repierced.

And I have a tattoo. It's my family's coat of arms. Lots of personal meaning behind that. I have been thinking about getting another tattoo to represent my career (civil engineer) but I'm not entirely sold on the concept and location yet.

Those freak me out a little bit. Aren't you scared it won't go back to normal afterwards?

I really really want to know, did that hurt? A lot? Because I might consider getting one but I've only read dreadful things about nipple piercings so far. Scary! :nervous:

Yes it did, but it wasn't that terrible. I love that piercing so much and I'm definitely doing other one soon :luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

I got my ears pierced in kindergarten, my second ear piercing set in 8th grade and my industrial in my left ear in freshman year of high school. I have chronic ear infections and my piercings made it worse. My industrial got so infected a couple years later that it popped a second hole next to the top piercing to let blood out (sorry, tmi). I had to have 5 ear surgeries (!) and I would have to take my piercings out for the surgery and after the second one they told me I couldn't have piercings in my ears ever again because the infections were spreading :(

Current body piercings:
Septum (1,6 mm, used to be 3,5 mm)
Snakebite, placed close to each other
1 streched lope in each ear (10 mm)
2 small lopes in each ear

Used to have:
Medusa (in the upper lip)
Madonna/Monre (in the upper lip as well)
Off center labret
Navel

I'm going to re-pierce my navel piercing next week.

I totally have a thing for piercings! I don't know why even though because I hate tattoos. Obviously many people go overboard with them, tastefully done I just love piercings. I have my regular earlobes pierced, one has the cartilage too and the other has a double as well as the tragus pierced. Aaaand I have my belly button. I want to get something else pierced but I don't want any facial piercings :(

Here's a pic of a tragus piercing!
tragus-piercing-2.jpg

Oh man, this one in the picture looks so good! Seems like something that would hurt to do. Love it tho.

I have 4 at the moment. My ears, genitals and the navel one. Last one I dislike a lot. Did it when I was a teen and it never grew back together, so I found a way to make it look A LITTLE bit better,I'll just use a black decent ring instead of the shiny colorful stick.
I would love to do the tragus thing, looks super cute. If I had AA boobs, I'd def. would pierce my nipple(s) too, but as I don't, that would just look cheap.

Right now I am in a middle of a bet. Whoever loses, will have to pierce their tongue- and I will NOT going to lose, because I really really don't like that one. I think it's the only one I like less than a navel piercing.

So.. I was wondering, do you guys have any kind of body piercings?

I've got none except for the two in my earlobes I got when I was about five years old or something like that. However, I almost never wear earrings.
I've been thinking about getting a piercing but of course I'm scared as fuck. And worried, because I tend to worry about everything. Which is the main reason why I never do spontaneous things that might turn out to be completely idiotic. Which is a bit sad, I think, as you only live once and I won't be young forever.

I have this exact same problem. It's one of the things I dislike the most about my personality. I'd love to have sex. Hike the PCT. Or, just pierce my upper left ear :lol: I cannot seem to get over my fear of making mistakes. So for now, I'll stay a virgin, keep walking the dog in the safe neighborhood, and settle for my pair of pierced ears I got as a baby.

I have this exact same problem. It's one of the things I dislike the most about my personality. I'd love to have sex. Hike the PCT. Or, just pierce my upper left ear :lol: I cannot seem to get over my fear of making mistakes. So for now, I'll stay a virgin, keep walking the dog in the safe neighborhood, and settle for my pair of pierced ears I got as a baby.

"If you always prevent yourself from getting hurt, you will never know how to deal with pain."

You can take it literary or not :p

I have 2 i each ear, my navel, and i want nipples lyk freja

I want to get my belly button pierced when I get to my UGW. I haven't thought much about what it will feel like...until recently I had a dream where I was getting it pierced and I was all scared and it hurt like f**k :wtf:. Can anyone tell me how bad it hurts for real? And how easily do they get infected? I've known a couple of people that had them get infected, but maybe they just didn't take very good care of them...

I am a total, total baby and it didn't hurt at all :) using your fingernails, pinch yourself on the upper arm -- the soft part underneath. If you can bear that, you can bear getting your navel done!

EDIT: To add that it was quite easy to keep clean, just make sure you don't overdo it on the soap or cleanser spray.

I am a total, total baby and it didn't hurt at all :) using your fingernails, pinch yourself on the upper arm -- the soft part underneath. If you can bear that, you can bear getting your navel done!

EDIT: To add that it was quite easy to keep clean, just make sure you don't overdo it on the soap or cleanser spray.

Ah, thanks, this makes me feel better. I hit a new milestone with my weight today. I got to 139! So if I keep it up I'll be belly button piercing worthy in no time! Now I have some extra motivation.

I have 4 piercings in my ears, one in my nose and belly ring. I like piercings b/c they arent permanent.

1 have 4 piercings in my ears; 1 in each lobe, cartilage and tragus (which i loveeee!)

I have: Nose, septum, labret, snake bites, medusa, both nipples and a microdermal. I had a skin diver and belly button piercing, but they both had to come out.>O<

I have: Nose, septum, labret, snake bites, medusa, both nipples and a microdermal. I had a skin diver and belly button piercing, but they both had to come out.>O<

Wow that's cool. Would you mind explaining what some of these are like a micro dermal and a skin diver?

Wow that's cool. Would you mind explaining what some of these are like a micro dermal and a skin diver?

Sure.^_^ A microdermal and a skin diver are very similar to eachother, they're both a type of implant piercing, which means you can put them almost anywhere (although you should consider how much your skin moves in the area you choose, as well as being aware of clothing that may catch)

Here is a picture of two implant piercings:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?star...154&tbnw=196&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:97,i:24

and here is a picture of how they work:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?um=1...&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:138&tx=24&ty=83

oh wow that's awesome! thanks a lot for taking the time to reply with the links.