Body piercings

L

Lisbeth

So.. I was wondering, do you guys have any kind of body piercings?

I've got none except for the two in my earlobes I got when I was about five years old or something like that. However, I almost never wear earrings.
I've been thinking about getting a piercing but of course I'm scared as fuck. And worried, because I tend to worry about everything. Which is the main reason why I never do spontaneous things that might turn out to be completely idiotic. Which is a bit sad, I think, as you only live once and I won't be young forever.

I totally have a thing for piercings! I don't know why even though because I hate tattoos. Obviously many people go overboard with them, tastefully done I just love piercings. I have my regular earlobes pierced, one has the cartilage too and the other has a double as well as the tragus pierced. Aaaand I have my belly button. I want to get something else pierced but I don't want any facial piercings :(

Here's a pic of a tragus piercing!
tragus-piercing-2.jpg

I use to have ten peircings but had to take my nose out as it jsut wont heal, but otherwise i have four in each ear and then my belly button done. Have three peircings on the ear going up the normal way and then i have my rooks peirced. I also have two tattoos, have the sign for water on my ankle as it represents my ex- swimming career and all my accomplishments, people i met and also all the hard times i went through along witht eh great memories. Then i have the breast cancer ribbon on the back of my neck for my mom along with a pair of wings.

Hmm I've got three on one ear and two on the other, but I think they've mostly healed over. I got my navel done when I was a dumb thirteen year-old, but I also never wear a barbell in it so it's likely shut, too. I want both traguses (looks weird in plural) and I've been considering my septum for a long time, but I doubt I'll ever get around to it.

I love piercings, but I only got four in my ears.. guess I'm a bit like you, over thinking any drastic decision I would make! :p
Plus, I don't think too many piercings would be a "good image" later on in my profession.

I got piercings in my ears, belly button and tongue...but i also used to have one in my left eyebrow and a nose piercing, but not anymore.

I love piercings! I really want a stretcher in my ear and I want my cartilage pierced :luv:

I really want a stretcher in my ear
BEWARE: stretched lobes may not go back to normal.

When I was 12, or so, I decided to stretch my ears. My parents forbid me to do it, but I was all punk rock and told them they couldn't stop me (heh). I went to a little over a size zero (I could fit a lipstick through them) and kept them like that for a few years. Since taking them out, my holes have obviously shrunk a lot, but once you go past a certain gauge size there's just no going back to the little tiny dot of a hole they were.

That being said, I don't regret doing it. Whatever. This kind of stuff doesn't get me too upset. I also had dreadlocks for four years (which mom and dad also hated) and then looked like a young boy when I had to cut them off. I've just never thought too hard about making the wrong decision, and if you do you learn something in the process!

Six in my ears, my septum and the side of my nose. I used to have three in my lower lip as well, but they were smashing on my gums and damaging my teeth. I do not recommend getting any near your teeth - the back part knocks the enamel off.

PS, the septum one hurt like fuck. I cried. The tears gushed down my face and I was frozen to the spot in shock and wretched, wretchedly painful despair. But it got better quickly. The others were all fine. The septum was the last one I got...

I want to get my belly button pierced when I get to my UGW. I haven't thought much about what it will feel like...until recently I had a dream where I was getting it pierced and I was all scared and it hurt like f**k :wtf:. Can anyone tell me how bad it hurts for real? And how easily do they get infected? I've known a couple of people that had them get infected, but maybe they just didn't take very good care of them...

I want to get my belly button pierced when I get to my UGW. I haven't thought much about what it will feel like...until recently I had a dream where I was getting it pierced and I was all scared and it hurt like f**k :wtf:. Can anyone tell me how bad it hurts for real? And how easily do they get infected? I've known a couple of people that had them get infected, but maybe they just didn't take very good care of them...

Personally from having a lot of pericings and some tattoos my most painful one was my rooks, and my belly button was about the least painful. Only thing i will warn u about is when u go to drive home when u sit down it will feel very very very weird... also for the first like year you wont be able to bend it one certain way but now that ive had mine for 4 years i can twist it which ever way. But it really doesnt hurt as it is mostly skin they peirce, instead of cartaliage. Also i have heard ur tongue is the least painful.... is that true... i dont want mine done... but i never believed it

I've always wanted a rook piercing...but I don't think my job would consider it "professional"...so I'm stuck.

I used to have my belly button pierced but I freaked out about it so much, I just took it out. It started to migrate! :wtf:

I love love love love piercings. I have nipple, tongue and nose pierced. I used to have tragus and lower lip. I am planning more but when I move somewhere because here where I live I would never find job looking like that :(

BEWARE: stretched lobes may not go back to normal.

When I was 12, or so, I decided to stretch my ears. My parents forbid me to do it, but I was all punk rock and told them they couldn't stop me (heh). I went to a little over a size zero (I could fit a lipstick through them) and kept them like that for a few years. Since taking them out, my holes have obviously shrunk a lot, but once you go past a certain gauge size there's just no going back to the little tiny dot of a hole they were.

That being said, I don't regret doing it. Whatever. This kind of stuff doesn't get me too upset. I also had dreadlocks for four years (which mom and dad also hated) and then looked like a young boy when I had to cut them off. I've just never thought too hard about making the wrong decision, and if you do you learn something in the process!

Thanks for the advice :) I dont want them too stretched! :wtf:

I love piercings! I really want a stretcher in my ear and I want my cartilage pierced :luv:

Those freak me out a little bit. Aren't you scared it won't go back to normal afterwards?

I love love love love piercings. I have nipple, tongue and nose pierced. I used to have tragus and lower lip. I am planning more but when I move somewhere because here where I live I would never find job looking like that :(

I really really want to know, did that hurt? A lot? Because I might consider getting one but I've only read dreadful things about nipple piercings so far. Scary! :nervous:

I really really want to know, did that hurt? A lot? Because I might consider getting one but I've only read dreadful things about nipple piercings so far. Scary! :nervous:

I have also heard dreadful things about nipple piercings... I can only imagine it would be terrible. I find piercings pretty ok, as long as the healing process isn't long and painful... that freaks me out, I don't like puss-filled, infected holes. Yucky.

Just get both of your feet fully tattooed and you'll never have to worry about pain ever again. I promise you, it is the worst thing in the world.