Body piercings

I just have my ears pierced rn. I used to have my cartilage and navel done but I recently look them out.
I am considering getting my nipples pierced when I reach my gw :grin:

Fiending for an upper ear piercing, but I hate how anything other than the traditional earlobe piercing looks on anyone without a severely malnourished bmi :p So that's currently one of my strongest motivations to drop the few extra pounds I wanna lose

image.jpg

one of the most motivational lock screens i've had in a while :twisted:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I only have my nose pierced (right side, small stud--but have also had a thin white gold hoop as well), but am probably going to get either my tragus or my cartilage pierced soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
@Shalise how much did the nipple piercing hurt? After getting a tattoo that took an hour+ to do, I feel like I could handle it, but i'm still nervous...

I've got 3 on my left ear, 4 on my right ear, a belly button, and one nipple. I have 6 tattoos as well. I guess I have a fondness for needles.
I have 3 on my left ear and 4 on my right war too haha.
I really wanted another piercing but I don't know where so I'm leaving it for now :)

@Shalise how much did the nipple piercing hurt? After getting a tattoo that took an hour+ to do, I feel like I could handle it, but i'm still nervous...
To be honest it didn't hurt more than my belly button. I wore sports bras to bed for a few weeks and then after that it was fine. I feel like my belly button ring hurt more than the nipple just based on healing time, the nipple took the same amount of time but it was not as sore for as long. I love it so much as well, it's so sensual and unexpected. I've had tattoos (one of them a little more than an hour) that have hurt far worse. I definitely recommend the nipple piercing to anyone looking for something unusual and hidden.

i have my ears, an industrial and a septum--used to have navel but it migrated, would get nips cuz i think they're legit as fuck but no real reason to :X planning on getting some dermal on my wrists

anyways-- @Butternut, there's basically no risk with the septum because even if you hate it, it won't leave a visible scar! and you can always flip it up, so really i just view it as adding an option to your face :3 but i gotta say i never flip mine up and i feel naked without it on the rare times the jewelry has fallen out during a cold and what not haha

I only have my nose pierced (right side, small stud--but have also had a thin white gold hoop as well), but am probably going to get either my tragus or my cartilage pierced soon.
i have both and I love how they look togeher

Last edited by a moderator:
remember this section is public! :kiss:

I'm boring and only have my ears done. I want to get either my tragus or forward helix done though.

ear lobes and snake bites at the top of my cartilage in one ear, I just wear silver balls in them, simple but I love them