Body piercings

my mom is going to kill me because literally every semester i come home with a new piercing haha but i think i'm done now. i have 3 in each earlobe, 2 in my right cartilage, the industrial in my left ear, my belly button and my tongue pierced!

I had a VCH for six months but had to take it out as it made me way to sensitive... I currently have one piercing in each ear lobe and three cartilage piercings in my left ear. I would like to get two more in my right lobe, and my nipples pierced. I love piercings, but there is such a thing as too many depending on the types and locations... :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

1450132_231702853678774_598993101_n.jpg

so happy I got my ear done like that. hurt like the dickens though

5877_509074855873971_1091130144_n.jpg

I posted in here before, but I'm stretching my ears at the moment and currently at 4g, working my way up to 00g slowly. (and I will go even bigger after that) I love the look of stretched ears, but from reading most of the replies from members, not very many of you have stretched lobes. I wonder if there is someone who shares this certain love of modification like I do.:confused:

I'm currently stretching mine. i'm at 14g now I love the way they look on certain people

Ladies, I present to you my two newest babies:
ubypunys.jpg

I absolutely love them not to mention the weight I lost while not being able to eat for solid 2 weeks (total healing time was 4) :D

Reactions: 1 user
ubypunys.jpg

I absolutely love them not to mention the weight I lost while not being able to eat for solid 2 weeks (total healing time was 4) :D

I love them!! I have just the one conventional tongue ring I don't think I could pull off what you have but it looks awesome!

I love them!! I have just the one conventional tongue ring I don't think I could pull off what you have but it looks awesome!

Thanks! It hurt like hell since bars were jammed through the muscles and not in between them, but I must say - so worth it.

Maybe I just had some serious adrenaline going at the time. Anyway, your piercings look amazing and you are a total badass for getting them! :kiss:
Thanks! I love to hear people like them.

my mom is going to kill me because literally every semester i come home with a new piercing haha but i think i'm done now. i have 3 in each earlobe, 2 in my right cartilage, the industrial in my left ear, my belly button and my tongue pierced!

I just noticed that my piercing collection is quite similar to yours @skinnieminnie (I don't know how I didn't see your post before) - both earlobes (single piercing), two cartilages, industrial and tongue and planning belly button when my belly gets flat and pretty. And just like you I come home with new piercing every semester and my mum hates it so I can relate x1000 :D high five!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
ubypunys.jpg

Totally off-topic, but I just wanted to say that I love the top that you are wearing in that picture, and that shade of red lipstick is gorgeous!

Right now I just have 4, two regular in my ear lobes and both nipples pierced. I plan on getting 2 more in my left ear and 3-4 more in my right one. A bit like what Abbey Lee has. I dont want anything in my face though, it would destroy a bit of my style, plus Ive never been too keen on it.

I dont know why Im almost more afraid of getting the top of my ear pierced than I were before my nipples got done!

I dont know why Im almost more afraid of getting the top of my ear pierced than I were before my nipples got done!

It's interesting you say that because I was the same way!! I only have 1 nipple pierced but my industrial hurt 100x more!! I think I have sensitive ears though - both my cartilage piercings and my industrial got so infected and never really healed (after years!!) so i had to take them out and then get the bumps from my infection cut off from the dermatologist :(
So now i just have 4 in each lobe, my tongue, belly button and 1 nipple. I want more but i'm afraid to touch my ears again :/ i may do my tragus!

It's interesting you say that because I was the same way!! I only have 1 nipple pierced but my industrial hurt 100x more!! I think I have sensitive ears though - both my cartilage piercings and my industrial got so infected and never really healed (after years!!) so i had to take them out and then get the bumps from my infection cut off from the dermatologist :(
So now i just have 4 in each lobe, my tongue, belly button and 1 nipple. I want more but i'm afraid to touch my ears again :/ i may do my tragus!
I had septum done quite recently, hurts as hell but it healed pretty nicely, maybe you could try that? (if you think it looks good of course :) )

@skinnieminnie yeah Im absolutly terrified that something will go wrong and that the holes will get infected. It would be horrible if I had 5-6 new holes that all would ve hurting at the same time, plus that you cant really hide your ears so everyone could see. Im sorry that you had those problems!

I want piercings near my collarbones and hipbones but I have no idea about how much do they hurt or the healing process. Can anyone share their experience with any of those? I really want them, they look so lovely.