Blanca Padilla

Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
What was the last time she did a big campaign? 2018?
EiiS9BfX0AAHRnF.jpeg
EiiS9CaXYAAajb5.jpeg

• Disagree
  • Eye Roll
  • WTF
Reactions: 10 users
Even tho I agree those accounts makes them look like a whole new person, she should be a little more grateful because they are the only reason she's stil known mainstream.
What was the last time she did a big campaign? 2018?
View attachment 90064View attachment 90065
I have to disagree with you. She was just featured in Bvlgari’s latest campaign and also appeared in Givenchy’s beauty campaign last year. Although these brands may not be popular to mainstream audiences, she manages to get work and still seems to be respected in the industry, so I don’t think her career is dependent on those accounts. Also, she doesn’t come across bratty or ungrateful for her success in the post at all.

Anyway, here’s another video from the Bvlgari campaign. Peep the shoulder blades :luv:

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
I'm very sorry for the comment I did. I believe I wasn't able to really express my thoughts on words. English is not my first language so I have a hard time to choose what words to use and the chosen words were, for sure, unfortunate. Not trying to make an excuse or anything, but I read it again and realised my mistakes.
I don't think she owns her career to those accounts or anything, or she should be grateful for those accounts, was just a pinch of sarcasm; what I meant was a lot of people who are not as connected at the fashion world are still in contact with her because of those edits that are very popular on instagram and truly reach so many people. She isn't as use as she was in 2018, for example. And yet she still very popular on instagram, even tho there's a few months she does not cover a vogue or work on a major campaign that reach worldwide ( or the word I used, mainstream)
Again, I'm very sorry for the comment I did. I really like Blanca and see so much potential on her, as probably most of you.

Reactions: 1 users
Bumping her thread with todays insta story snaps and a post because she's absolutely gorgeous and I love the fall/winter vibes in these pictures :luvluv:

bp.png

bpd.png

bp1.png

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
For Madame Figaro November 20th 2020 by Luc Braquet

I suppose the theme for this shoot would pan out better in video form because it would look more frantic, but the 'paparazzi'/stalker-esque stills look equally mesmerizing :luvluv:

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-1.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-2.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-3.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-6.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-7.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-8.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-9.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-11.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-13.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-covers-Madame-Figaro-November-20th-2020-by-Luc-Braquet-15.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Seems like she's gained a bit.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 5.51.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 5.52.16 PM.png

Blanca is someone I weirdly want/wanted to like because she does seem to work hard (when she's not gaining) and I cognitively understand that she's facially gorgeous, and so especially at first I did really like her, but something about her has too much of the 'health instagrammer who can't say go five minutes without saying the word 'vibe'' for me to like her long term or to not end up wanting to roll my eyes when I see her like I do now.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
at first I did really like her, but something about her has too much of the 'health instagrammer who can't say go five minutes without saying the word 'vibe'' for me to like her long term or to not end up wanting to roll my eyes when I see her like I do now.
I agree — I still find her beautiful but I had to unfollow her bc her Instagram presence just irks me now. It seems like she's going down the model-influencer route. She's definitely nowhere near as bad as Romee or Sanne, but I miss the more subdued ~*vibe~* she had a few years ago.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree — I still find her beautiful but I had to unfollow her bc her Instagram presence just irks me now. It seems like she's going down the model-influencer route. She's definitely nowhere near as bad as Romee or Sanne, but I miss the more subdued ~*vibe~* she had a few years ago.
LOL, same. I fixed this by not following her on instagram and just checking her thread here; no way was I allowing one of my fave facial and body thinspos to be ruined by banal preachiness. I'm not sure if this is belittling but some people are better seen and not heard, to keep their mystique (Magda is the prime example of this for me).

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I agree with her Instagram presence being annoying since she even fell for this true/false trend as well, but at least hers was slightly more consistent than others.
She also had an interesting Q&A with nutritionist Dr. Hernández, so for Spanish speakers I’d say it’s worth a watch.

94C4FD66-3286-4898-955B-0E49C71DF187.png
77FDB353-A445-451A-829F-98AC1831BD90.png
62022447-FC06-4FD7-A06C-A6C27F4C8715.png

* in one she says she “snacks” in between meals (although I highly doubt that cereal bowls are an habitual snack for her) and in the other one she says she exercises 4/5 days per week.

Reactions: 2 users
That being said, tbt one of my fave thinspos of her that still gets me.

Blanca Amfar.jpg

• Jizztastic
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
She's definitely not in her prime anymore but I love her personal style and she knows her angles very well. I do appreciate that she works out and generally takes care of herself, she looks pretty toned.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.32.26.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.32.26.png
    705.4 KB · Views: 175
  • Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.31.54.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-11 at 12.31.54.png
    812.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Closing look for Armani Privé F/W 2023 ❤️ She looks beautiful in red.

aBjozmc.jpg
abB4Rc2.jpg
sTjPoPa.jpg
aOn5nzS.jpg
vdPlLts.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I thought these recent videos from her instagram were very beautiful.

• Sad
  • Disagree
Reactions: 3 users