Blanca Padilla

FC8A7FB7-F4F2-4793-8D0C-1723EFA07283.jpeg

The back view is twice as nice :) She is an Elie Saab staple

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Don’t know if this is true considering who wrote it but -

Edit: deleted the photos. How many times do we have to say ‘don’t repost off Lexi’s private”? Is restriction fucking up your memory? jfc have some respect - stargirl

• Dislike
Reactions: 6 users
Don’t know if this is true considering who wrote it but -

Edit: deleted the photos. How many times do we have to say ‘don’t repost off Lexi’s private”? Is restriction fucking up your memory? jfc have some respect - stargirl
You do realize established models read these forums right? Image if Blanca saw your irresponsible and thoughtless post. How would that make Lexi/aforementioned business look? Don’t post screenshots from people’s private accounts, PERIOD.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
at the bazaar icons nite, love her arms especially in the first pic :luv:
EB5F040E-BE3F-4DF9-847A-E46FF6572C6E.png

C75DAB5D-9A4C-423D-9181-FB0C315FDF9E.png

Reactions: 4 users
Am I the only one who doesn’t get the hype around her?
Dont get me wrong, shes a very pretty girl, I can only wish to look like her, but for me she looks like any other spanish/Portuguese/mexican/italian whatsoever model? If you check a spanish noname model agency, you would find tons of similar girls?
Is it just me? I thought i have a pretty common taste 🤔

• Disagree
Reactions: 5 users
Not sure if this might be altered in any way or not, but holy lord those legs are an absolute dream!

Also, as someone who has close to transparent skin, I can't help but feel insanely jealous of that tan.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Bvlgari Barocko Jewelry Campaign
bvlgari-1.jpg
bvgari-2.jpg

Summery thinspo dump from her Instagram (newest to oldest):flower:
blanca-1.jpg
blanca-2.jpg
blanca-4.jpg
blanca-6.jpg
blanca-15.jpg
blanca-10.jpg