Blanca Padilla

Looking good in Milan
tBSvUyu.jpg

bYyUxuJ.jpg
Whose legs look like that in flats PLUS cropped jeans? I am dead.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

If it weren't for her highly refined face, I'd expect her in catalogues only.
blanca-padilla-for-next-clothing-new-catalog-2016-3.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-for-Free-People-lookbook-Spring-2016-photo-shoot-001-767x1024.jpg

blanca%2B620.jpg

blanca%2Bpadilla%2B620.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

If it weren't for her highly refined face, I'd expect her in catalogues only.
blanca-padilla-for-next-clothing-new-catalog-2016-3.jpg

Blanca-Padilla-for-Free-People-lookbook-Spring-2016-photo-shoot-001-767x1024.jpg

blanca%2B620.jpg

blanca%2Bpadilla%2B620.jpg

I disagree, her body looks much better now as she's done a good job with the weight loss. She's the whole package right now if she can maintain.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I disagree, her body looks much better now as she's done a good job with the weight loss. She's the whole package right now if she can maintain.

I want to be wrong on this one. I like her a lot and hope to see more of her work. If you have any favorite shots, share with me/us please.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
image.jpeg
Her upper body has got a lot thinner since she lost weight but she looks AMAZING. Her face has even more definition now.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Her face is everything, crushing hard on her :inluv:
I love that picture where she holds a water bottle, I got this thing for models drinking water, is the best motivation to keep up with the good hydration habits that I seem to forget every day.

It's been a long time since I saw some serious thinspo during FW. Like of course there are a lot of thin models, but Blanca wl is inspiring and you can tell she works for it. Her bone structure is to die for, I am so happy she's getting booked a lot this season

Reactions: 1 user