Blanca Padilla

IMG_2183.PNG

Literally I try to take the same kind of simple selfie and I look horrible. She's perfect

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
F25B5EEE-1D61-40D7-BBE7-F7B79B70E936.jpeg 593C8AE2-5B6F-40C4-9D8F-EE787320961E.jpeg 70782761-2606-48DD-9D20-FE34767A7F89.jpeg
Slightly off-topic, but I wanted you to see this too. This Hungarian model looks like Blanca on some pictures. Similar beautiful face /like porcelain dolls/ and a similar body, but of course, the face similarity is what I noticed here.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Queen’s cheekbones look incredible :luv:
I don’t know how she does it...amazing jawline and cheekbones without looking gaunt.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

She has the most elegant profile, am i the only one who sees her ressemblance to a swan (Mostly in the neck collarbone area)? :luv:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Our Blanca, just being a good, responsible human :luvluv:
(Sorry if I triple post; can’t help but gush)

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
This has got to be my ultimate goal!! Does anybody know what kind of exercise she does?
From her instastories, it seems like she does mostly these BodybyP/P.volve workouts, which I believe are resistance workouts using small movements, using bands, steps, etc.

This is the P Volve instagram, which shows a few moves and workouts.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
From her instastories, it seems like she does mostly these BodybyP/P.volve workouts, which I believe are resistance workouts using small movements, using bands, steps, etc.

Thank you:grin::grin: I am definitely going to start watching her insta stories now. Interesting that she does that sort of resistance training because I typically opt for high intensity exercises that burn more calories. But I guess if you’re already at a low body fat then little movements get you super toned like her... hmm might have to switch things up!

I started going to bodies by p and it's really great! Got my thighs down an inch!

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Thank you:grin::grin: I am definitely going to start watching her insta stories now. Interesting that she does that sort of resistance training because I typically opt for high intensity exercises that burn more calories. But I guess if you’re already at a low body fat then little movements get you super toned like her... hmm might have to switch things up!
i used to do hiit too and still do, because it's great every now and then (i'd say every 2-3 days you work out) but if you're aren't compensating with strength training or something else to "shock" your body, you're going to easily get skinny-fat. Which I did. Being a cardio rat burns off fat but only to an extent, especially if you're a woman (our bodies actively try to stay at or over about 15% body fat to maintain reproductive function) Running/cardio/spinning and a bunch of other great exercises are out there for burning calories but none of them adequately force muscle growth like toning exercises or resistance training does. Conveniently, maintaining muscle also burns calories, and muscle repair burns calories, so it's definitely good to incorporate both, ESPECIALLY if you're an endomorph who doesn't build muscle easily and/or looks soft easily. Finally, when you do cardio, especially if it is high intensity, you typically burn glycogen stores--your body doesn't burn fat until about 20 minutes into a cardio workout or if you're doing fasted-cardio, which is challenging for some people, especially heavy restricters). Meanwhile, lower intensity cardio (long walks, alá marjan) or low intensity weight training tends to burn fat more efficiently. Here's a silly but helpful article: https://www.bornfitness.com/weights-are-better-than-cardio-for-fat-loss/

• Useful
Reactions: 6 users
i used to do hiit too and still do, because it's great every now and then (i'd say every 2-3 days you work out) but if you're aren't compensating with strength training or something else to "shock" your body, you're going to easily get skinny-fat. Which I did. Being a cardio rat burns off fat but only to an extent, especially if you're a woman (our bodies actively try to stay at or over about 15% body fat to maintain reproductive function) Running/cardio/spinning and a bunch of other great exercises are out there for burning calories but none of them adequately force muscle growth like toning exercises or resistance training does. Conveniently, maintaining muscle also burns calories, and muscle repair burns calories, so it's definitely good to incorporate both, ESPECIALLY if you're an endomorph who doesn't build muscle easily and/or looks soft easily. Finally, when you do cardio, especially if it is high intensity, you typically burn glycogen stores--your body doesn't burn fat until about 20 minutes into a cardio workout or if you're doing fasted-cardio, which is challenging for some people, especially heavy restricters). Meanwhile, lower intensity cardio (long walks, alá marjan) or low intensity weight training tends to burn fat more efficiently. Here's a silly but helpful article: https://www.bornfitness.com/weights-are-better-than-cardio-for-fat-loss/
This is great to know, thank you so much!! :bow::highfive: