Blanca Padilla

Is it just me or does here left knee look photoshopped here?
It... could... be? I'm really horrible identifying photoshop mistakes. But I think that could just be her massive quadricep muscle. You can see how it looks similar on the other leg, but definitely not as pronounced.

I knew a girl who used to do field hockey in high school and when she flexed her quads looked like that.

Someone her could probably see if it's photoshopped better than I, but dang if it's not, she has muscular legs

Is it just me or does here left knee look photoshopped here?
I think it might be her muscle? Her leg IS raised, meaning her leg could be flexed.

On a side note, what is going on with her left foot. Why is it so looooooong. The toes almost look like claws on a velociraptor :hahano: (pls Blanca no, not you too)

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
:inluv:

At Elie Saab Couture Fall/Winter 2017-2018
tumblr_osmsppQJKO1utnmngo1_500.jpg

Couldn't find a better quality picture but god she's gorgeous. (Also drooling over every dress from that show).

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 7 users

Couldn't find a better quality picture but god she's gorgeous. (Also drooling over every dress from that show).
With the dress, that circlet and her cheekbones, she looks like a cross between a dark fairy and a warrior queen. :bow:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
With the dress, that circlet and her cheekbones, she looks like a cross between a dark fairy and a warrior queen. :bow:

Oh my goodness yes??? This is exactly what I was thinking! She looks like she came straight out of a high-fantasy movie (complete with badass female characters who will literally rip your heart out, of course!). And that expression on her face really completes the look-it's all "try to defy me. I dare you."

Her arms are looking lovely!
axQkWet.jpg

That person in the back getting a picture :lol:
Her arms are literally the most beautiful thing on this planet, lol. Any idea as to what exercises she does to stay so fit? i love her whole "aesthetic"; it's all cheekbones that could cut someone and long lean legs and toned muscles on a slender build. Such goals TBH

Blanca+Padilla+YcPvYL3ylGqm.jpg

(Not sure if this picture has already been posted; sorry if it has been!)

Her collarbones and xylo here make me green with envy, and she has the most striking eyes/eyebrows. Also, her skin tone and hair color are both amazing

Sorry for a rather scattered post, but tl;dr I am obsessed with everything about Blanca Padilla, from her kickass cheekbones to her amazing body

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

I need someone to tell me that I am not the only one that finds Elie Saab utterly boring

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I need someone to tell me that I am not the only one that finds Elie Saab utterly boring

Monotonous and in poorly edited, yes, although his latest collections are significantly more interesting than the earlier ones. His trademark sheer column dress with embroideries will always be beautiful to me, and the RTW very kitsch.

Reactions: 4 users
Recent candids:

blanca-padilla-in-bikini-at-a-beach-in-tulum-06-.jpg

I really love her and gorgeous face but more fitspo than thinspo for me

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I've seen horrible photos of her recently(big thigs, very bug thighs), but i donmt know where. I guess it was a bad angle seeing other photos posted here recently.

I've seen horrible photos of her recently(big thigs, very bug thighs), but i donmt know where. I guess it was a bad angle seeing other photos posted here recently.

I've seen them too! It looks like she's closer to the weight she was when she got scouted, as opposed to the incredibly-stunning size she was in the second half of 2016.

She still looks amazing though, especially her face and upper body, as always. Like look at her arms!!

IMG_8347.PNG

Gorgeous at Noon by Noor Spring 2018

noon-rs18-7622.jpg

noon-rs18-7956.jpg

A xylo is the perfect accessory for any look ;)

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users