Blackrush (Kimi Peri) on tumblr

Her name is Kimi, she's 18 and describes herself as a model. She's really thin, but denies having an eating disorder. She's also, apparently, vegan.

her tumblr

tumblr_mms66l4h2K1rxe36co1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqw8x2hZFJ1sd9izgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mv6q24tUda1sd9izgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_muyq9fWp2N1sd9izgo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mrycajMiQp1sd9izgo1_1280.jpg

i call bullshit on her not having an eating disorder.

and not because she.s very thin, mind you, but because of the way her thin-ness looks - she doesn.t look naturally skinny, she looks emaciated, and you can see this especially in her arms and hip bones. it saddens me, poor girl :(

i call bullshit on her not having an eating disorder.

and not because she.s very thin, mind you, but because of the way her thin-ness looks - she doesn.t look naturally skinny, she looks emaciated, and you can see this especially in her arms and hip bones. it saddens me, poor girl :(
This.

I hope I'm wrong though, it's such a shame...
She has a lovely face and her body would be hothothot if she put on a few pounds (I'm talking essential muscle mass and body fat here, not turning her into Barbs...).

She doesn't look naturally skinny. But what annoys me the most is that she is such a typical tumblr kid.

"Q: Are you still alive honey? I'm so worried about you... Take care ♡
A: my body will probably never leave this world unless my god will allow it hopefully soon, but my soul has already left this world long ago
it’s up to you if you call me alive or dead :)"

"Q: How are you not dead already
A:i want to plan my death at first, it would be boring otherwise.it has to be special"

:rolleyes:
That's why I hate tumblr, too many people like that. Yes we get it, she is so special, just another depressed, artistic, unique personality out there, who like most of tumblr glorifies EDs/mental disorders/self-harm/death. Comments like hers annoy me so much, she is so immature and naive. Oh and the generalization of Asia as a place where everything is about anime/manga/cuteness. So much wrong with this.

Reactions: 1 user
I've followed her for a while. I recall her saying that she DOES have an eating disorder, it's just not anorexia. She's orthorexic, which is characterized by an obsession of avoiding unhealthy foods.

I have a love-hate relationship with tumblr. I love the photos I can find, and there are hilarious commentaries on things I hold in my interest, but done of the drama on there is ridiculous. (Both male and female in origin.) I'm always nervous that someone I follow for thinspo has an ED. And I feel that Kimi is one of those people, even though she's got smashing legs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

She has anorexia... and was hospitalized in the past. She has an instagram as well.
I wish her well, since she seems to struggle with other issues as well. X

I've followed her for a while. I recall her saying that she DOES have an eating disorder, it's just not anorexia. She's orthorexic, which is characterized by an obsession of avoiding unhealthy foods.

Interesting! I've never actually heard of orthorexia before. Either way, she's shockingly thin... Recovery would do wonders for her

You know when people call Hanne Gaby and such models sick, emaciated, too skinny? I would love to point them into this direction. This is what sick looks like.

There is such a thing as too skinny, imo, and she's definitely there. If she has an eating disorder, I hope she recovers soon.

Her legs scare me.
Like, literally. I got queesy and dizzy looking at that picture... Like that time I saw a dentist try to pull out a tooth and there was blood everywhere and chunks of tooth stuck in the gum...

I don't think she looks healthy, and maybe I'll get hate for this, but I just think she looks too boney. :nopity:
And to me, her body is scary, not something I'd aspire too.