Binx Walton

Recent Vogue article about Binx/essentially all the reasons I love her https://www.vogue.com/article/binx-walton-supermodel-without-instagram

and some photos from Celine Resort 2018:
H7pwfMF.jpg

xkmihnR.jpg

tIN00OW.jpg

NXP5q6O.jpg

7QkwHpz.jpg

TDPCrKX.jpg

EGt9eu1.jpg

(yes some of the photos are cut off at the top -- that's how the photos were originally)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
When I first saw Binx a few years back I wasn't that impressed (probably my post is up here on this thread or elsewhere on SGF saying so), but over the years and perhaps as she has matured a bit facially I find her to be truly amazing and I completely have had a change of heart about her/eat my words. It's interesting how a model's career grows and how more captivating they become as you see more of their range. However, I'm surprised her thread up here is not longer! Perhaps it IS b/c the lack of Instagram in this IG age, but I have to say that she definitely has maintained some mystery which is nice in these times (and seems it has NOT been hurting her career either!)

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
For Adidas Originals, of course with a steady stream of haters commenting underneath

• Jizztastic
Reactions: 2 users
CD345046-1406-4F3A-AB7B-E85F66ADC970.jpeg

For Proenza

ADD moment but everytime I see her I think of that time she and Lexi roasted Kendall Jenner
2F0C1931-E08B-46B3-8A60-6D3A2AE6B1CD.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user