Binx Walton

Binx when she first began modeling in 2013:
ByuoWHK.jpg

KaPjulY.png

xcmqi02.png

360qJy3.png

Apparently she was about to call it quits (in terms of modeling) until she got her hair chopped and then began getting major work. This is likely old news, but I'm so glad she did. She may not be everyone's cup of tea but she is definitely one of my favorites. Obviously people cherry-pick what they post on social media and how they act in the public eye, but she just seems so real and stick-to-your-guns.

Reactions: 1 user
Binx by Terry Richardson for i-D Magazine Spring 2016
Tx3i3Vb.jpg

IY1Azr6.jpg

6A2RjPR.jpg

1NSxnfR.jpg

QHcsBFi.jpg

Hot damn that body

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Normally love her, but her June Vogue Japan cover... not so much :nervous:

Wait what do you mean?
To me, to get the great shots that are in this thread, it takes work, dedication, pushing through fatigue...all that. @sabine said that she is "amazing" with an incredible personality. I can see it in particular in i-D Magazine Fall 2016 @lechatnoir posted. Those photos are so fun and playful, but couldn't have been easy to create.

To me, to get the great shots that are in this thread, it takes work, dedication, pushing through fatigue...all that. @sabine said that she is "amazing" with an incredible personality. I can see it in particular in i-D Magazine Fall 2016 @lechatnoir posted. Those photos are so fun and playful, but couldn't have been easy to create.
Oh, it just didn't make sense because the photo you posted didn't seem editorial.

Reactions: 1 users