Billie Eilish

jtspms

Runt
Oct 1, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find a thread on Billie Eilish. I always thought her face and look was interesting in a grungey way. Definitely a bit pudgy but always interesting. She was a new young person to surface in the industry and I do think she's really talented.

I never thought she was skinny since she always wears baggy clothing, but I never thought it was THIS bad.

34300094-0-image-a-64_1602519535669.jpg

Definitely some good reverse thinspo 😬

• Gross
  • Dislike
  • Disagree
Reactions: 10 users
Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong but I couldn't find a thread on Billie Eilish. I always thought her face and look was interesting in a grungey way. Definitely a bit pudgy but always interesting. She was a new young person to surface in the industry and I do think she's really talented.

I never thought she was skinny since she always wears baggy clothing, but I never thought it was THIS bad.

Holy moly.. It's a pity that she doesn't take care of herself. She clearly has potential and I agree with you, her face is quite pretty..

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-13 um 20.49.43.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Her face is nice but I can't unsee the resemblance to Magikarp.

Music is meh, her style horrible, and the fact that some YouTuber impersonated her and looked exactly like Billie and Billie got mad because she thought the outfit was fugly is so funny to me. As if money ever could buy style - just because her (ugly) outfit is Gucci and costs a lot, it can look bad. :lol: Direct quote from an article regarding that: '"Please stop," Eilish wrote. "Also soooo disrespectful that you'd go out pretending to be me wearing THIS," Eilish wrote over a close up of an impersonator's clothing.' https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/billie-eilish-youtubers-pranks-a4350536.html

billieilishcensoredinstagram.png

And holy shit, girl is apple shaped. Just move this to Takedowns

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Her face is nice but I can't unsee the resemblance to Magikarp.

Music is meh, her style horrible, and the fact that some YouTuber impersonated her and looked exactly like Billie and Billie got mad because she thought the outfit was fugly is so funny to me. As if money ever could buy style - just because her (ugly) outfit is Gucci and costs a lot, it can look bad. :lol: Direct quote from an article regarding that: '"Please stop," Eilish wrote. "Also soooo disrespectful that you'd go out pretending to be me wearing THIS," Eilish wrote over a close up of an impersonator's clothing.' https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/billie-eilish-youtubers-pranks-a4350536.html

billieilishcensoredinstagram.png

And holy shit, girl is apple shaped. Just move this to Takedowns

Omg thats actually so funny I'm pretty sure she's worn that exact outfit before. She pretty much just called herself ugly...

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
I kinda like her fashion sense and also kinda hate it. This isn’t at all an original statement obviously, but I think someone really skinny and dainty could pull some of it off. I was actually shocked to see the first photo of her, I had no clue she was like... legitimately fat. There are some photos of here where she just looks average sized
E70ECF4D-4A24-445B-BAA2-BB0C011FCE95.jpeg

And then ones where she just looks massive
6EC610A5-6249-45F3-9407-6E284FBA8ADD.jpeg
0B7DDD31-9103-4284-93A2-24FA5BD47842.jpeg

I echo the previous statements that her face has potential, I think if she halved her body size she could be head turning. I have no real opinions on her music, as it’s not really my style, but her body is worse than I though.

Unrelated really, but I’m also creeped out by her brother. He has dated girls that look EXACTLY like his sister, and I just think that’s fucking weird.
86CDE9DD-06F0-4BB5-A6D2-9762C6592200.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I had no clue she was like... legitimately fat.

Was she always this big or did she gain a lot of weight recently? I’ve never paid much attention to her but I don’t ever recall her being this massive. Unless she just hid it well?

Anyway, definitely Take Down worthy imo!

• Agree
@ those who disagreed with my above comment: I just don’t see any grounds for taking down Billie’s body? It's punching down instead of up. She’s a 17-year old (edit: recently 18) who had an eating disorder, was never skinny, and intentionally wears baggy shapeless clothes because she doesn’t want people to discuss her shape:

She might be exploring a new wardrobe now that she’s 18, but idk, it feels like taking down Oprah’s or Elizabeth Warren’s bodies or something.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 25 users
I just don’t see any grounds for taking down Billie’s body?
10000% agree. I know we all care about different topics, but I don’t see how discussing her could be interesting.
intentionally wears baggy shapeless clothes because she doesn’t want people to discuss her shape:
Yeah, this. I’m not sure what she is going to do now that she’s 18 and plans on showing more skin, but as a musician who honestly hates getting attention for my body rather than my music, I totally relate to her. I don’t understand why discussing her is necessary; she’s just like any other not-skinny person whose main focus is not being skinny.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
@ those who disagreed with my above comment: I just don’t see any grounds for taking down Billie’s body? It's punching down instead of up. She’s a 17-year old (edit: recently 18) who had an eating disorder, was never skinny, and intentionally wears baggy shapeless clothes because she doesn’t want people to discuss her shape:

She might be exploring a new wardrobe now that she’s 18, but idk, it feels like taking down Oprah’s or Elizabeth Warren’s bodies or something.

You could’ve included this explanation in your original post though? The additional context would’ve been helpful and would’ve made me less inclined to disagree with your original post.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
You could’ve included this explanation in your original post though? The additional context would’ve been helpful and would’ve made me less inclined to disagree with your original post.

I thought the stuff about her baggy clothing was common knowledge, my b. (Maybe only in the US)

• Agree
was never skinny, and intentionally wears baggy shapeless clothes because she doesn’t want people to discuss her shape:

Completely agree - I don’t feel like the thread would be super interesting and she doesn’t really show her body so unless she exclusively dresses like the first photo posted I don’t think we’ll get many photos to even discuss because her body is literally hidden by her clothing

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I second not discussing her body here. She’s one of the few artists that specifically hides her body in order to avoid discussion and speculation over it. She’s not a fat singer that flaunts her body thinking it makes her sexy, so I really don’t think it’s necessary or respectful (in the way that us at SG are “respectful”) to have a thread on her here.

• Agree
Reactions: 12 users

I completely didn't think about this or her age. I had no idea she suffered from an ED too, thats really unfortunate to hear. I'm not sure if theres a way to delete the thread or if I should just leave it as is so a new one isn't started later.

• Agree
leave it as is so a new one isn't started later.

imo discussions about who we shouldn’t discuss are useful. As a rookie I learned a lot about what this forum cares about by reading threads like this. And they keep the forums’ bitchiness down to a reasonable level —takedowns of fat models or fat celebrities who flaunt their bodies or use their bodies as a huge part of their career/image is one thing, but discussing the body of a teenage girl who does not want her body discussed is another.

• Agree
Reactions: 10 users
imo discussions about who we shouldn’t discuss are useful. As a rookie I learned a lot about what this forum cares about by reading threads like this. And they keep the forums’ bitchiness down to a reasonable level —takedowns of fat models or fat celebrities who flaunt their bodies or use their bodies as a huge part of their career/image is one thing, but discussing the body of a teenage girl who does not want her body discussed is another.

This thread is also open to the public - shows people we have standards, contrary to popular belief

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Is anyone else a bit annoyed by the outrage over people talking about her body? Like no, I don't think we should discuss her body (because there's really no fun in it), but she is the one who made a big deal about covering up. It's not really surprising that people are making comments now.

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users