Big women big love

N

nobodyswealse

HAHAHAHA. This was bound to happen right?! The first episode is called "curly fries and creepy guys" HAHAHAH. I'm going to watch this show whenever I want a piece of chocolate. What great reverse thinspo!! Hope this show about Oompa Loompas trying to find love goes on forever.

Aughh I love series like these! I'm going to watch the first episode right now, thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting this thread!!

On second thought, I don't think I'm strong enough to watch this show... this girl (who is insanely annoying, and childish) has an ass on her stomach...:superpuke:
Myeyes.png

On second thought, I don't think I'm strong enough to watch this show... this girl (who is insanely annoying, and childish) has an ass on her stomach...:superpuke:
View attachment 5401
Oh GAWD. Is that the Jen girl!? I have to admit I had to take a break from watching the show because I started making all sorts of ugly faces. I was getting concerned that the show was going to make me need Botox... HAHA.

Reactions: 1 user
Oh GAWD. Is that the Jen girl!? I have to admit I had to take a break from watching the show because I started making all sorts of ugly faces. I was getting concerned that the show was going to make me need Botox... HAHA.
YES, it was Jen! This show is going to age us so much.. maybe we should stop watching it for health reasons :nervous:

I just saw Episode 2: Potatoes And Cheese (lmfao, love the titles) and so far my favorite girl is Jessica. Congratulations to her for losing 110-120lbs, and wanting to lose more weight! I love her bitchy-diva personality! My least favorite girl would have to be Jenn, ughhh she's so annoying! I laughed when Jessica said that Jenn had a voice that sounded like it was on helium, because that's exactly how it's like. The catfight between Jessica and Jenn was priceless! Jessica knows how it's like to be skinnier, and she obviously realizes that being skinnier boosts her confidence, and makes her feel better! She's proud of her weight loss, and has all the right to be! Jenn's like a 12 year old stuck inside a 25 year olds body, I don't know why she got so butthurt over Jessica talking about her weight-loss, it was so immature of her! Jenn should just accept that she's fat, and that she does need to loose weight, not only to benefit her health, but to make her feel better about herself!

Slim thick? :whistling: lol... What does that even mean??? haha

This 'Super size your love life' conference must have been a sight to behold haha :seeya:

Seriously though, Jen... Hun... You're fat, just get your life together. Too damn dramatic lol

Reactions: 1 user
Slim thick? :whistling: lol... What does that even mean??? haha

This 'Super size your love life' conference must have been a sight to behold haha :seeya:

Seriously though, Jen... Hun... You're fat, just get your life together. Too damn dramatic lol
Slim thick is just a term fat girls use to call themselves fat without really admitting that they're fat. I feed off these fat girls precious denial, it's so pathetically funny :')