Bianca Balti

There's a really interesting documentary about her (in italian though, I can translate some parts if anyone wants)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abXK8p3ZT4Y

She basically opens up about the whole world of modelling... And as smiling and upbeat as she sounds, she really does NOT sound grateful for her job, I was actually quite surprised..

What is she saying that makes you think she isn't grateful?

Cannes

THAT face. :luv::ijizzed: Lesbian moment.

10390954_676948305673671_7818960491368557688_n.jpg

2980-even-out-your-skin-tone-with-lumi-420x430-2.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She got a new baby few months ago and i think she makes an incredible mom :luv:they look so cute
image.jpg

I have a soft spot for Bianca anyway, skinny or skinnyfat. Love this face and her sweet personality. I rolled my eyes over some of her latest Instagram post like 'now I have two babies pushed out, I never loved my body as much as now...' :orly:

I have a soft spot for Bianca anyway, skinny or skinnyfat. Love this face and her sweet personality. I rolled my eyes over some of her latest Instagram post like 'now I have two babies pushed out, I never loved my body as much as now...' :orly:
Shell get back to her usual size (seems like shes working on it from her Instagram)

Here in Italy the medias are making lots of noise because Bianca declared that now that she has an average body (aka post pregnancy body) she's afraid she won't be able to lose all the weight she has gained and that she's working out and following an healthy diet to avoid it.. And they are trying to make her look like she's too much obsessed about it :headbang:

God, people sometimes are so dumb. She's a model, her body is what makes her work, OF COURSE she worries about her silhouette.

12135430_498966136930492_1653874057_n.jpg

Love the Balti girls.

I can see why Bianca was/is worried about getting her old body back, her lower body has changed after pregnancy.

I think that she used to look lonely, when she closed her mouth. My definition of a femme fatale!

Gosh she doesn't age at all,

Cannes 2016
Bianca+Balti+Julieta+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+69th+b0fwP_4a7tRx.jpg

Bianca+Balti+L+Oreal+Paris+Blue+Obsession+E4EcOPuG-u4x.jpg

Cannes 2011,

Bianca+Balti+de+Grisogono+Dinner+Red+Carpet+erhPsbkPnyJx.jpg

Bianca+Balti+de+Grisogono+Photocall+64th+Annual+ofdDWLYWouBx.jpg

Cannes 2012,

Bianca+Balti+Celebs+Lawless+Premiere+Cannes+Dqlb-dQx0kAx.jpg

bigstock-ANTIBES--MAY---Bianca-Balt-33319202.jpg

Cannes 2013,

Bianca+Balti+Immigrant+Premieres+Cannes+QtDdGiIhMfXx.jpg

Bianca+Balti+La+Venus+la+Fourrure+Premieres+PjIARODxb9lx.jpg

Cannes 2014,

Bianca+Balti+Arrivals+Cinema+Against+AIDS+pYAen_c6iIdx.jpg

493361933_627781849_north_499x_white.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Have you guys seen Bianca in the new awful schmaltzy 'Light Blue' ad ? :lol: Bianca is literally the only hot thing there. Why does David look like 45 and who wears this for skiing ? :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Have you guys seen Bianca in the new awful schmaltzy 'Light Blue' ad ? :lol: Bianca is literally the only hot thing there. Why does David look like 45 and who wears this for skiing ? :hahano:

*insert italian dirty talking* he looks so silly and out of place

In the end, there's the movie director who interrupts and everything, but this fake kind of winter scenario is so demode. And boring. And awfully awkward. :seeya: