Bianca Balti

Coconutty

Worker Bee
Mar 5, 2012
Italy
What do you girls think about this Italian model?
She has a spectacular face imo: elfic blue eyes, full lips and a tiny bone structure. It's written she's 176 cm tall, but in an interview she's confessed that she's not taller than 173 cm. I wonder how much is her weight. What I don't like of her is that she says that she never workouts and she eats whatever she wants (I absolutely don't believe her...do you?)
I'm curious to know your opinion! Let me know!

Ps: this is my first post! Hope everything is right!

imgres

http://www.google.it/imgres?start=1...&tbnw=110&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:157,i:313
imgres

http://www.google.it/imgres?start=1...&tbnw=105&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:24,s:129,i:253
http://www.google.it/imgres?start=1...56&tbnw=95&ndsp=31&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:157,i:288
http://www.pianetamamma.it/gallery/...2012/bianca-balti-al-pirelli-store.jpeg?-3600

I think she's very beautiful and from what I've read and seen she she seems quite nice too. In some sort of interview I've seen on mtv, more of a documentary though, she said that before pregnancy she didn't work out but now she is doing pilates. She's one of the reasons for I'm proud of being Italian :)

The first two photos are by Terry Richardson the third one is by Stockolm Steet Style

Attachments

• bianca-balti-terry-richardson.jpg
    bianca-balti-terry-richardson.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 159
  • bianca-balti-terry-richardson2.jpg
    bianca-balti-terry-richardson2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 161
  • bianca balti stockolm street style.jpg
    bianca balti stockolm street style.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 164
i love her, she's so sweet in interviews too! :kiss:
for Victoria's Secret:
Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+Runway+8gTMe4MCVFLl.jpg

Bianca-Balti-11.jpg

bianca-balti1.jpg

bianca-balti6.jpg

Bianca-Balti-Signe-Vilstrup5.jpg

Does anyone know how tall she is? I heard she's on the shorter side. Sometimes I don't get how height is such a primordial requirement for models yet some get away with being from 170-173cm range. Obviously some people say that agencies add some centimetres to their models but as we all know I don't think that's a very accurate excuse nor reasonable for the agencies to do if two models show up at a casting or something and they're listed 176cm and one of them is 4cm shorter!

Does anyone know how tall she is? I heard she's on the shorter side. Sometimes I don't get how height is such a primordial requirement for models yet some get away with being from 170-173cm range. Obviously some people say that agencies add some centimetres to their models but as we all know I don't think that's a very accurate excuse nor reasonable for the agencies to do if two models show up at a casting or something and they're listed 176cm and one of them is 4cm shorter!

In an Italian interview for "Il testimone" (a MTV programme), she revealed that she's 1.73 m tall or even shorter, even if her agency says that she's 1.76 m. Everyone knows that the skinnier you are, the taller you seem. Anyway...I agree, agencies's behaviour is not so fair... I think you can be a great super model even if you're not as tall as a model should be (Kate Moss docet:))
I personally think that being well proportionated is more important than being tall imo.

I think she's very beautiful and from what I've read and seen she she seems quite nice too. In some sort of interview I've seen on mtv, more of a documentary though, she said that before pregnancy she didn't work out but now she is doing pilates. She's one of the reasons for I'm proud of being Italian :)

The first two photos are by Terry Richardson the third one is by Stockolm Steet Style

Love this pics! Never seen them before...she's really gorgeous!

Bianca Balti takes 500 thousand euros to appear in Sanremo Show one night. But the news is that she requested 800 000.

Balti was rather surprised when they asked her if it was not too much money, given the times of crisis that forced the Italians (and not only) to sacrifice more and more.

Balti has instead said, "It makes me smile - she said - I asked for way more, at least 800 thousand. Why would it be too much? I am an international model, I advertised around the world, no one has ever dared to ask how much money i gained. "

Then someone rumored that the Balti was "almost an unknown," and here she lost patience: "I'm a supermodel, I can not ask 50 euros.
http://www.blitzquotidiano.it/tv/bi...o-sanremo-pippo-pelo-radio-kiss-kiss-1473684/

She makes me wanna be a lesbian. :p I have seen her in interviews, she comes across as the most lovely, innocent person though.

I saw her in Tv (Festival di Sanremo) and she looked so...ugly.

I mean...
7153-bianca-balti-a-sanremo-2013-perfetti-e-0x375-2.jpg

Bianca-Balti-a-Sanremo.JPG

large_130217-011025_sanremo_finale_237-Copia-638x425.jpg

Secondo-look-di-Bianca-Balti-a-Sanremo-2013.jpg

Il-quarto-look-di-Bianca-Balti-a-sanremo-2013.jpg

I mean...

her 2 front teeth are so yellow :wtf: you'd think someone like her could afford teeth whitening. this has inspired me to spend more time brushing and flossing :grin:

I mean...

The hair just doesn't suit her at all. Everything about it. The ombré, the part, the cut, the length. Also, her face looks too makeup-less - she looks best with her already exaggerated features, exaggerated some more. They just didn't emphasize her cheek bones enough, so she looks so washed out in combo with the blonde ends, and her face looks one-dimensional. Perhaps she looked better in movement than on stills... :hmm:
All in all, I love the woman. She looks so fragile, and I'm so jealous of her because obviously her bones are tiny and let her be this thin and narrow all over without looking bony and emaciated!

Bianca shopping in Milano:

04-bianca-balti-shopping.jpg

bianca_balti_shopping_02.jpeg

Interesting outfit choice for a shopping trip haha:

http://multimedia.quotidiano.net/?m...&cat_principale_page=1&canale=0&canale_page=1

Street style:

bianca-balti+%25281%2529.jpg

This is one of my favorite photos of her, I don't know why. She looks so effortlessly chic, and just flawless:

002zdh_large.jpg

Hmm I think she is very very beautiful. But in some pictures I just don't see it, the sparkle you are suppose to see. I feel like she can't wear some things as good as others and I think that is not good!

Also when she talks I feel like there is nothing in there and nothing special listening too her.

But I guess she is doing great and that is great!

She stated in the French Glamour of this month that :

*"even when I was a little girl, I was dreaming to have a beautiful breast, so after my divorce, I treated myself : new boobs".

Wow ! I mean really ? In the middle of her career she decided to up or breast measurements ? Do you guys think it's true ? Plus her breast looks CRAZY natural, why saying in a magazine that it's fake. But maybe the magazine is saying BS.

She stated in the French Glamour of this month that :

*"even when I was a little girl, I was dreaming to have a beautiful breast, so after my divorce, I treated myself : new boobs".

Wow ! I mean really ? In the middle of her career she decided to up or breast measurements ? Do you guys think it's true ? Plus her breast looks CRAZY natural, why saying in a magazine that it's fake. But maybe the magazine is saying BS.

I have no idea if this is true. Perhaps. One way or the other, she obviously got small implants that do not ruin her proportions or make her look unnatural, so good for her if she really did feel like she wanted to do it

She did have breast implants. The italian lingerie brand Intimissimi hired her for a campaign some years ago. In order to sign for their campaign she had to add some structure to her breast as she was completely "flat". She's an italian size 2, so her breasts are not very noticeable. I've seen her last year at the fashion show of Ermanno Scervino. She's gorgeous, not very tall, around 173 cm, beautiful proportions and stunning face. Moreover, she's lovely, professional and intelligent.

Reactions: 1 user