Who's body is better?

• Beyonce Knowles

Votes: 46 44.2%
  • Tyra Bank

Votes: 58 55.8%

• Total voters
B

Babybutsi

Who's body would you rather have if you HAD to chose? I think they're compared a lot and wondered what you lot though? Who pulls it off better in a bikini?

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose beyonce not because she has a better body but because shes a much better person, plus shes married to Jay-Z so thats pretty cool

My vote goes for Beyonce.
Not a big fan of the curvy look, but at least she managed to maintain her weight over the years, while yo-yo Tyra was gaining and losing hers constantly.
I was also shocked about Tyra´s weight gain when she quit modelling - she was like "so I have retired, now I can get fat".

Tyra rules!

I have never really liked Beyonce's body, she's to curvy somehow.
But I think Tyra has always been gorgeous and when I was a kid I used to love her in America's next top model and she will always be one of my favorite. And I'm big fan of Victoria secret and I love her on the runway!

Tyra of course. She's taller. Beyonce is short and curvy, and her legs are super short, so when she tried to pull off that gown at the MET gala, she just ended up looking 4 feet tall.

Beyonce-MAIN.jpg

That's just embarassing!

Neither of them, they are both to curvy for my taste but I would choose Tyra in her modelling days, not now:)

Maybe Tyra? But I would say B rocks her body better.

While I think both are lovely looking ladies in their own ways. And while I am a huge B fan, I prefer to keep my current petite body with all its imperfections that having theirs!

Sounds arrogant maybe not wanting to trade your body with a VS angel :D But, I like a more delicate look.

Tyra of course. She's taller. Beyonce is short and curvy, and her legs are super short, so when she tried to pull off that gown at the MET gala, she just ended up looking 4 feet tall.

Beyonce-MAIN.jpg

That's just embarassing!

ouch! nothing wrong with being short, but surely there are are ways to dress that don't make you look like a squat dwarf :(

Two of my favourite people. I'd say Beyonce, she just flaunts her body with so much confidence.

As much as Tyra annoys the hell outta me... Of the two? Tyra
tyra-banks-victorias-secret-2003-runway-show-135iow.jpg

Nooow... embarrassing Tyra pics!
tyra_banks_faces_6.jpg

tyra_banks400.jpg

tyra-banks-lope-navo.jpg

Beyonce-MAIN.jpg

That's just embarassing!

That is just... Wow...
482.jpg

Not that I would want to be curvy but seriously Tyra over Beyonce? Beyonce Always! If I had to go curvy I would go Beyonce, she works extremely hard. I think Tyra looked good for maybe a year but she constantly gained/lossed weight.. I can hardly keep up also I didn't like her as a model or a tv show host..

Beyonce-MAIN.jpg

That's just embarassing!

OMFG! I voted Beyonce, but can I change my vote now? :run:

tyra-banks1.jpg

VS6_gallery__250x400.jpg

Victoria_secret_fashion_show_great.jpg

beyonce-striped-bikini-fat.jpg

beyonce-bikini.jpg

Sexy_Beyonce_Bikini_HQ_Wallpapers_Pack_1-23.jpg_Picture_-_10.jpg

I think my vote goes to Beyonce, even though Tyra is taller Beyonce has always looked generally healthy where as Tyra's weight goes up and down...