Beth Behrs (Two Broke Girls)

Diamndgrl

Super Star
Aug 22, 2015
The Beach
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I adore her on this show! She's not model skinny but looks really good for a mainstream actress. Also, standing next to Kat Dennings she looks even thinner!

Kat Denning's character on that show is hysterical. She's witty and smart-assed, but very rarely do skinny pretty girls ever play that kind of role.

Reactions: 1 user
Hasn't she been gaining consistently? Last time I saw an episode, I was almost shocked at how average she's become (not that she was even skinny to begin with... )

Reactions: 2 users
For an actress she's one of the slimmer ones, I'll give you that. I'm saying this based on the photos you've posted because I'd never heard of her till now.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know her, but seeing these pictures... I'd look again if she lost 20 kg
44 lbs?? she's definitely not skinny but 44 pounds seems like a lot of loss. I feel like even with 20 lost she'd be really skinny? She's apparently only 5'5...forgive me if this seems too lenient

Reactions: 1 users
44 lbs?? she's definitely not skinny but 44 pounds seems like a lot of loss. I feel like even with 20 lost she'd be really skinny? She's apparently only 5'5...forgive me if this seems too lenient

I didn't know she was that short, I don't know anything about this girl... maybe 20 kg is a bit much. But she could definitely lose 10, imo. She seems very chubby, at least in the pictures above.

22 lbs may not be too much to lose for SG members but the public (the ones who appreciate average weight or above) would lose their minds if there was a lead actress with a BMI of less than 16 on a prime time show.