Votes: 31 37.8%
  • Cara Delevingne

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
Apr 30, 2012
London
After falling in love with numurous Model's outfits, I decided to make a Poll for which Model in yur opinion has the best street style?

I voted Frida! :luv:

I voted Freja, too.
I'm wearing the black jeans/boots look myself, but of course it would look better if I was skinnier. :cool:

I voted Frida. Freja looks nice because of her body but her style is somehow limited.

I voted Frida. Freja looks nice because of her body but her style is somehow limited.

Gotta agree with you there, I love how Freja looks that's why I added her and god, how I wish I could look like her in her clothes but I still have a soft spot for Frida!

Really great smattering of street styles there, love the range represented.

I was looking up each model in google images to have their MOD style fresh in my head - I'm sharing it below since I'm sure there rest of you girls are visual beasts like me as well.

Frida

FRIDA.jpg

5527925045_00d118b8cd_o.jpg

Abbey Lee

Abbey_Lee_Kershaw.jpg

model-style-abbey-lee-kershaw.jpg

Hanne Gaby

MOD-Hanne-gaby-odiele-2.jpg

Hanne-Gaby-Odiele4.jpg

hanne-gaby-odiele-model-style-spotlight_h.jpg

Freja Beha

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjFwQk15S3ZoNEJHUFd4UTd2Rll2dVEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

la+modella+mafia+Freja+Beha+Erichsen+stylin+2.jpg

Cara

cara+style.jpg

model-style-cara-delevingne.jpg

I dress more like a Freja / Cara mix but I voted for Hanne. She just has so much fun with her clothes!

@Allie thank you for the visuals :) makes my lazy life that much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dress more like a Freja / Cara mix but I voted for Hanne. She just has so much fun with her clothes!

@Allie thank you for the visuals :) makes my lazy life that much easier.

I voted for Hanne, too. She never looks typically ''model'', like, ankleboots, jeans or pants, bikerjacket/blazer and a shirt, or something like that. She wears crazy designer pieces and she indeed seems to have fun with it!

I love Freja, that's not the way I like to dress but she rocks it, she's so badass and sexy and xbvidaufhgihvcnbv DO ME!!!!

tumblr_m6frmsANYG1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Definitely a mix of Frida and Freja! But some other models not in this poll have great street styles too, it's hard to pick just one person.

Really hard because I love them all of them but we're talking about Frida Gustavsson here... of all the current models she's got the best street style in my opinion. She may not be a stone cold badass like Freja, or heroin chic like Abbey, or bold like Hanne, or... erm... funky like Cara, but there's something about her that can pull off every look: tomboy, metalhead, preppy, feminine, bohemian, classy, sexy, urban and combine it all and somehow it results in an amazing street style that is always sophisticated, elegant and stylish. Not to mention that I love her and have the biggest girl crush on her.

frida2.jpg

45a88_fridagustavssonstreetstyle.jpg

258086.jpg

144725.jpg

b4ab1ae4-6b62-4ef1-8146-56c50055c60.jpg

195576_980.jpg

I can't decide between Frida, Freja and Abbey Lee. I love that Freja has a strong sense of her own style, but it's always fun to see Frida and Abbey Lee mix it up more. I'll vote later, hah.

Frida:luv: she is incredibly beautiful

@Allie thanks so much for the overview, can't already give you karma again it says:shy:

I voted Abbey.

As the photographer Damian Bao (of bonaelamour.tumblr.com) said, ''Almost 2 years later, she remains on the top as my streetstyle muse. I will forever be attracted to a woman who wakes up everyday and dresses like she lives in a fairytale. <3''

It was a tough choice, though, and I love each and every one of them. If the question was ''Which model would you like to dress like?'', I'd have said Freja. It's the simplest one and would probably be the cheapest one to emulate (and I'm poor and lack creativity). I mean this as a compliment to her style, btw, not to be misunderstood. It's not easy too look that good and that stylish whilst being dressed in all black and all pants.

Reactions: 1 user
I love Freja's style in concept, but find it to be too static and not variable enough: I feel like you've seen a picture of one of her outfits, and you've seen them all.

I actually hate Hanne's style: she's experimental gone too far, experimental for experimentality's sake. The clothes lose any aesthetic beauty and wear her, as opposed to the other way around.

Cara's style is actually decent to me, but tentative, and without a clear voice, like she's still trying to pin down who she is.

For me, I was torn between Frida and Abbey (partially probably because my own personal style lies somewhere between the two). Frida is classic elegance with some charming and fun twists thrown in, Abbey is experimental and dreamy, but without crossing the line into totally outrageous. In the end, I voted for Abbey, because I think her look is harder to pull off and she wears it like she owns it.

Reactions: 1 user
Freja's style is major !

I also love the fact that the majority here loves Freja's style, it gives an edge to this forum hehe, initialy I thought it was more "girly" proportionally speaking. :bow: