best models to follow on instagram

11thdimension

Worker Bee
May 20, 2012
California
I know a lot of models post food/health pics on instagram and I was wondering which ones were the best to follow? There are so many of them... So which models do you follow on IG?

marine deleeuw, sigrid, natasha poly, alana zimmer, anabella, vlada, constance jablonski, stam, also doutzen, isabelle goulart... can't think of more right now:shy:

nice thread :kiss:

Izabel Goulhart is so inspiring on instagram! Not my type of body goals but still makes me want to be healthy and have a nice tan :p

Seconding that everyone should post links! Or at least their usernames so we can go look them up if we don't already follow them.

Here are a few (username search)

Hollyroseemery
Kayleychabot
Feifeisunsun
Caroline_brasch
Imogencmc
Maddbrown
Gabbywp
Amandanorgaard_
Sashaluss
Nicolepollard
Jemjellies
Ewawladymiruk
Annaewers
Kategoodling1

Anyway usually if the model is on Instagram and you type their full name in search they should come up :)

ujyhy5e5.jpg

Sasha's selfies are insane (via instagram)

Izabel Goulart is my favorite by far! Not only is she a good motivation body-wise (although a bit too muscular for my personal taste), but looking at her posts actually puts me in a good mood, I don't know, she seems to be a very motivated, energetic and high-spirited person and it just shines through... I would like to be more like her.

Sasha Luss on Instagram is also a joy to look at... that picture of her in Paris walking in front of the Eiffel Tower (that she uploaded recently) is just fantastic! :bow::luvluv:

Not really health/fitness models, just random instagrams I follow:

http://instagram.com/100zenmonkeys

She has an interesting Instagram feed... I liked it.