best inspiration: models you resemble a bit?

I'm a Tao Okamoto. Her eyes, her eyebrows, her face shape (except less gaunt). But I have Hyoni Kang's lips. Mine are not as full as Tao's.

=) I'm pretty happy

No resemblance, unfortunately, but this is my thinspo for the day!

Attachments

• OjPB128s9mU.jpg
    OjPB128s9mU.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 61
  • tumblr_m79e33RbWw1qaojoro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_m79e33RbWw1qaojoro1_1280.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 56
I get told that my face is similar to Barbara Palvins :wtf:. Luckily, I'm in quite a bit skinnier than her. :high five: On the other hand, I'm also 3-4 inches shorter which says something because she's not the tallest model. :meh:

I probably look most like Ranya Mordanova, but mostly because of the hair and the pale skin/dark hair combo. I'm pretty ugly though so it's hard for me to compare myself to a model.
69aadf3a8fab689a_91205_supremem_ranya_103_122_432lo.larger.jpg

Someone has recentley told me I look a like Gemma Ward, only with black hair and brown eyes.
gemma-ward-pic.jpg

Same nose, similar eyelids and eye shape (mine are like a cross between Gemma's, Sui He's and Karlie's aka very small, but not the traditional way Asians like Liu Wen look), same face shape, same fair complexion that can also tan easily and I think I have a baby face too (that FB app that guesses your age says I look 9... :oops::lol:)

@RedGlitter
I would love to see how you look like, cause people tell me i look like romy schneider, too! people also tell me i look like yvonne catterfeld, which makes sense, because she played romy schneider (i don't know if the movie ever came out?) but i absolutely HATE her. :(

Last edited by a moderator: