Bella Thorne

Holy arms and stomach :wtf:
FDDB8516-B25F-4FA6-8CCF-E14CC6764AE4.jpeg
E82B9A01-3CC9-4764-AAF2-9783DCB76F92.jpeg

I know nobody really cares about her but just in case you needed some motivation today

• Gross
  • Pig
  • WTF
Reactions: 15 users
Holy arms and stomach :wtf:View attachment 107194View attachment 107195
I know nobody really cares about her but just in case you needed some motivation today

90% sure I read a DailyMail article speculating she was pregnant (it was on Snapchat so I can’t find the article to link) but I find it especially hilarious (assuming she isn’t actually pregnant) considering the people DM considers ‘toned’ and ‘thin’

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
D1EDB1CE-C434-4C2D-90D8-15771EF8A98D.jpeg

FC6F5D91-EC12-4E6B-9CA0-2CDA7210FB51.jpeg

The Daily Mail has me rolling with these captions. Oh Bella, satin isn’t very forgiving. The true example that black isn’t slimming when you’re fat

• Gross
  • Pig
  • WTF
Reactions: 11 users
B5921826-6777-4350-9256-9DD81DA5C93E.jpeg
7A256C78-479D-4482-BB6E-5E190C8E81D5.jpeg

I didn’t know if I should put these in Reverse Thinspo for the eyesore, or Funny things you saw today/Shit fatties say for the Daily Mail caption…. So I’ll just leave this here.

• Gross
  • Pig
Reactions: 9 users
Funny how they said she has a stunning figure when you can't see anything stunning here. Aside from the fact that she is far from skinny, she probably doesn’t exercise at all nor eat healthy. The only thing I can see on her is fat.

If it was visible that she was working out, then the term "stunning figure" wouldn’t sound that ridiculous in my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

I’ve said it once about Bella Hadid but I have to say it again about every fattie who insists on wearing clothes like this

D833A15A-88A8-4D79-A9B6-1763D602AEDC.png

It’s so hard even for skinny people to pull off these looks and make it look chic, so what makes so many fat people think they can do it? 🤮
Some of those straps look like they’re seconds away from ripping and the way they’re pushing into her fat is so gross, I can’t even imagine what it looks like when she’s walking. And don’t even get me started on the grandma arms
Who’s still making this girl relevant anyway?

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
don’t even get me started on the grandma arms
She looks so old and matronly in general too. Based on her appearance I thought she was in her mid-30s but was shocked to find out that her and Sijia Kang are the same age. :wtf:

I think she should definitely be in Takedowns.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
I can’t believe used to be slim. Whenever I see photos of her now I feel like I can smell her odor wafting through the screen. I guess her brand of trashy also happens to “look smelly”. These photos in particular are giving the smell of chili cheese fries, cigarettes, and old cum rags:superpuke:

Though, I feel like that’s what she looks like in every photo now.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Holy arms and stomach :wtf:View attachment 107194View attachment 107195
Oh my godddd, what happened to her??? she used to be sooo beautiful, its so sad to see how she turned out, she had the potential to be a star of her generation but it went to waste. It's clear she has lost focus and it looks to me that she just simply gave up

The way i cackled at this.
If you're going to revive a thread that has been dead for over a year, and the thread isn't even about someone interesting or relevant, at least make your contribution funny/valuable in some way. Posts like yours are a waste of my internet bandwidth.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users