Bella Thorne

Anybody see her new movie yet?

Honest review: 4/5 stars. It's a rather silly horror film that trips over its own earnestness trying to tell a meaningful message. The world/lore of the movie is immediately interesting and the story itself definitely holds your attention (at least until the last ten or so minutes... it kind of shat the bed there).

And aside from Bella looking kind of greasy all the time (since, as you can see, the makeup department thought it completely normal for a woman to wear her makeup in the shower, in bed, etc.) she's actually pretty okay. She looks really fucking good in some scenes, and kind of bloated in others, but it definitely appears as if she rebounded from her fat months of last year. Also Richard Harmon makes everything worth it.

Gosh I had totally forgotten about this girl! The film looks good - I am not a fan of Bella (something about her just annoys me for some reason) so I am not sure if I’ll see it TBH. Glad to hear her body is looking good though. If I remember correctly she was quite skinny at one point.

Edit: ok I googled her and she’s not looking great. She’s lost weight I think but looks quite bloated

F92700C7-0687-4B12-91EE-9B8B917027DF.jpeg
EE50AFD8-B524-4ED2-870A-6DCA06873A0A.jpeg

Gosh I had totally forgotten about this girl! The film looks good - I am not a fan of Bella (something about her just annoys me for some reason) so I am not sure if I’ll see it TBH. Glad to hear her body is looking good though. If I remember correctly she was quite skinny at one point.

Edit: ok I googled her and she’s not looking great. She’s lost weight I think but looks quite bloated

View attachment 59236View attachment 59237
Wooooow, they must have styled her fabulously to hide that pooch, because holy shit I was convinced she looked great.

lPDGY9q.png

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
Felt lazy today but now I'm definitely going to work out. This is an amazing reverse thinspo, so kind of you Bella to think about us in this quarantine period

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_124139.jpg
    IMG_20200410_124139.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 222
  • Funny
Reactions: 1 users
20FA5054-788D-4B57-A01E-DFC5C44812E1.png

I couldn’t not post this— crazy to think she was one of my first thinspo sources & has now come to define the opposite.

• Gross
Reactions: 5 users
View attachment 76065
I couldn’t not post this— crazy to think she was one of my first thinspo sources & has now come to define the opposite.
I'm having trouble understanding why would she post this, she's fat, messy etc. She should do something useful (like working on her terrible posture) instead of taking million lazy mirror selfies. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Move to takedowns?

I have no more respect for her. In her days as a disney star she was cute and pretty skinny (although she was quite literally a child). Since then she just keeps gaining weight and trying to be quirky? She always looks like a mess or like she hasn't showered in a week. Her whole scandal on OnlyFans was more than enough and I strongly dislike her now.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
She just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Some recent photos:

If I hadn't seen photos of her smoking and drinking, I would've put money on her being pregnant
1571183688_bel100521BZNimage150.jpg.035b1e79c6904202e52d15705a02a65e.jpg

Seriously, who has fat rolls whilst standing up? I shudder to think what she looks like when seated
1199138522_bel100521BZNimage126.jpg.b9da9feb3f12bccb8523312f5e01e983.jpg

I can almost hear her thighs chaffing as she walks...
1374204242_bel100521BZNimage106.jpg.e8036457cc77b7afa585b69085eb5b02.jpg

She's so trashy! From those cheap white shorts, right down to her hooker nails 💅

• Pig
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 10 users
She just keeps getting bigger and bigger! Some recent photos:

If I hadn't seen photos of her smoking and drinking, I would've put money on her being pregnant
View attachment 102550

Seriously, who has fat rolls whilst standing up? I shudder to think what she looks like when seated
View attachment 102549

I can almost hear her thighs chaffing as she walks...
View attachment 102551

She's so trashy! From those cheap white shorts, right down to her hooker nails 💅
_54329077_ranga2.jpg

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Since then she just keeps gaining weight and trying to be quirky? She always looks like a mess or like she hasn't showered in a week.

She just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

You will notice with a lot of celebrities and models that once they step over that conventional lower weight mark and step into the point of no return, they start acting quirky , posting eccentric, unconventional posed pictures and start dying their hair a myriad of blues and pinks with outgrown roots they don’t care about , start getting a bunch of huge “meaningful” tattoos to match, getting shaven sides or Mohawks

Bella Thorne was never the epitome of grace or class, but back in the day when she was thin(ner), she looked better put together with better taste.

Old days:

D83AE66F-D89A-41CE-BC98-48A806E0E62F.jpeg
BF9F6111-8065-44C0-95C6-0AFC7D88A6E1.jpeg
D0F16A90-41FA-49B9-A790-2BA3DD1FB6C1.jpeg
E2540516-3C1A-4771-AE49-2E73428BD9CD.jpeg

NOT the best reverse example, but you see how ever since Kelly Osbourne lost weight, her style and vibe has been much less trashy or “statemental” leaning towards more conventional / commercial styles:
IMO she looks so much more put together.
C2C6332C-EEFF-41BF-A7E1-F787EF6FC26A.jpeg
9428645C-5E53-4D18-B4FA-C0348CABE2C7.jpeg
572AAC86-1B39-479A-B551-A57759E39F9E.jpeg
35B24BFD-8BE9-46B6-A6F0-EDEA80BE7276.jpeg

Goes to show people subconsciously associate fat with trashy and thin with classy.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users
Goes to show people subconsciously associate fat with trashy and thin with classy.
I don't think it's an association as much as it is cause and effect. If someone cares enough about themselves to maintain their shape, then odds are they're meticulous enough to look put together/classy.

Fat people don't give a shit about what they put in their bodies, why would they give a shit about what they put on their bodies?

Reactions: 5 users
I don't think it's an association as much as it is cause and effect. If someone cares enough about themselves to maintain their shape, then odds are they're meticulous enough to look put together/classy.

Fat people don't give a shit about what they put in their bodies, why would they give a shit about what they put on their bodies?

Agree. In Bella’s case though, she’s always been trashy. She may have hid it (or tried to hide it) at the beginning of her career by dressing like a basic bitch, but you could still tell she was a trashy girl at heart. I think as she got older/became more famous she just stopped trying to pretend she was someone she wasn’t and embraced who she really was. As they say: “you can take the girl out of the trailer but you can’t take the trailer out of the girl”.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users