Bella Thorne

I honestly think Bella is a decently thin person naturally but has such a shit diet that shes heavier than her frame would be if she somewhat watched her diet, I also wouldn't be surprised if she's slowed her metabolism down dramatically with the lifestyle she follows and potentially a binge/restrict cycle considering how much she loves to show her body off

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Omg.

gTsvUiu.jpg

She was never really skinny, but she looks terrible lately. I mean, if you’re going to kamikaze your calorie count and pack on the pounds, at least look after yourself in other regards. Weight aside, she looks super unhealthy. I honestly hope she’s okay mentally because it’s pretty jarring how much her lifestyle and appearance have changed in such a short amount of time.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Omg.

gTsvUiu.jpg

She was never really skinny, but she looks terrible lately. I mean, if you’re going to kamikaze your calorie count and pack on the pounds, at least look after yourself in other regards. Weight aside, she looks super unhealthy. I honestly hope she’s okay mentally because it’s pretty jarring how much her lifestyle and appearance have changed in such a short amount of time.

Wow I knew she was looking rough lately, but this is just concerning. Where is her care about her appearance? I’m not saying she has to dote in the mirror for hours but like, man at least try to look normal. I really hope she’s mentally okay. This is just not healthy to look at.

Omg.

gTsvUiu.jpg

Wow I knew she was looking rough lately, but this is just concerning. Where is her care about her appearance? I’m not saying she has to dote in the mirror for hours but like, man at least try to look normal. I really hope she’s mentally okay. This is just not healthy to look at.

Maybe she's getting "clean" :p hard to say but only time will tell.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Maybe she's getting "clean" :p hard to say but only time will tell.
I think this is a possibility--look at lindsay, amanda bynes', and mischa barton's sudden weight gain when they quit doing lots of drugs. Unchecked nhealthy trainwreck lifestyles crash and burn hard--either you end up like amy winehouse or a bloated mess :/

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
I know I’ve said some nasty things about Bella in the past, but after hearing her open up about her traumatic past of being sexually abused from a young age and being bullied for being dyslexic and ESL, I feel for her and can see why she turned to the party lifestyle. She’s still cringey, but she seems like a sweet girl and I’m rooting for her. On another note, if you’re interested in taking a look at her lifestyle, she’s friends with the Youtuber Tana Mongeau, who is infamous for bragging about doing Molly when she was 15 and being a party girl. She posts a lot of vlogs with Bella if you wanna watch some hot mess teenagers.

• Sad
  • Agree
I know I’ve said some nasty things about Bella in the past, but after hearing her open up about her traumatic past of being sexually abused from a young age and being bullied for being dyslexic and ESL, I feel for her and can see why she turned to the party lifestyle. She’s still cringey, but she seems like a sweet girl and I’m rooting for her. On another note, if you’re interested in taking a look at her lifestyle, she’s friends with the Youtuber Tana Mongeau, who is infamous for bragging about doing Molly when she was 15 and being a party girl. She posts a lot of vlogs with Bella if you wanna watch some hot mess teenagers.

Tuna Mongoose is the epitome of disgusting behavior. She's barely 18/19 and all of her storytime videos are about her getting blackout drunk, doing hard drugs, or being sexual and promiscuous (underage). I typically don't care about other people's doings or behaviors, but she actively brags about a lot of really dangerous and unfortunate experiences.

I don't know if this has been linked here but if anyone hasn't seen this before, get your eye bleach ready for aftercare because this is some horrible shit. Bella is in this video, too, as an added treat.

I have no doubt believing this is unironic. Normally, I'd consider it satire but with the wave of irritating music bragging about how rich you are and whatnot (this doesn't apply to real rappers since they probably used at least some talent to achieve their fortune), it looks pretty serious.

I wish Bella would stop hanging around these trashy people. Even though her whole personality isn't really my cup of tea, I can sympathize for her and her situation because I understand how difficult it is to keep your life on track when you have trauma like that. Underneath that hard party lifestyle, I actually think she's a rather attractive girl. Stop doing your own makeup, wear tasteful clothes, quit the drugs, and hang out with the right people would be the advice I'd give her. Unfortunate, really.

• Dislike
She looks really good in this video, probably not by choice though
It really does suck when your contract, etc dictates that you shower, doesn’t it. Especially in a first world country where clean water is not a scarcity. I mean, she’s a strong independent woman. She should be able to look like a giant greaseball if she chooses. :lol:

• Funny
It really does suck when your contract, etc dictates that you shower, doesn’t it. Especially in a first world country where clean water is not a scarcity. I mean, she’s a strong independent woman. She should be able to look like a giant greaseball if she chooses. :lol:

Definitely! Maybe one day, Bella will be free to as dirty as she likes, but we're just not quite there yet as a society. :nopity:

Anybody see her new movie yet?

Honest review: 4/5 stars. It's a rather silly horror film that trips over its own earnestness trying to tell a meaningful message. The world/lore of the movie is immediately interesting and the story itself definitely holds your attention (at least until the last ten or so minutes... it kind of shat the bed there).

And aside from Bella looking kind of greasy all the time (since, as you can see, the makeup department thought it completely normal for a woman to wear her makeup in the shower, in bed, etc.) she's actually pretty okay. She looks really fucking good in some scenes, and kind of bloated in others, but it definitely appears as if she rebounded from her fat months of last year. Also Richard Harmon makes everything worth it.

• Useful