Bella Thorne

Look who's being a classy lady /s/

zRiAqyzwXCmAnxP3zdxwMA3UM2M-Rvx7T74rvzFGgvs.jpg

• Funny
  • Gross
Reactions: 9 users
She SO trashy, what the actual fuck *barfs*
looks like she's hiding a bulge down there......

Ku-joBDSCMY.jpg

• Gross
Reactions: 2 users

Ku-joBDSCMY.jpg
I absolutely hate the way she dresses and presents herself in general. It's so sad what having money (and access to drugs in Bella's case) and attention does to some of these people. She's on a new show called Famous in Love and she looks very pretty on it and she's honestly a decent actress, but she's just so trashy and ruins her own reputation. I'm sure she could've had a great acting career if she tried instead of letting a bit of money and fame go to her head.

• Agree

Ku-joBDSCMY.jpg
She reminds me of Ariel Winter in how she dresses and carries herself, but a lot slimmer (probably because of the crack and meth)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
They are, she has the same problem as Ke$ha. they both seem unhigienic and filthy even on red carpet
Not shaving isn't unhygienic ...not taking a shower is...being greasy and drugged out like Bella is. Also, maybe try spell check next time you want to be snarky

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Like dislike it all you want but this doesn't look dirty/gross to meView attachment 17199 View attachment 17200

I think it's a matter of personal preference, as opposed to a matter of cleanliness, just like facial hair on a guy. Personally I can't stand it on myself, on my underarms, legs, or private area so I am in the process of permanently getting rid of it in those areas.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
I think it's a matter of personal preference, as opposed to a matter of cleanliness, just like facial hair on a guy. Personally I can't stand it on myself, on my underarms, legs, or private area so I am in the process of permanently getting rid of it in those areas.
completely agree--just the whole "ewwwie gross" comments are really immature

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Or even assuming that someone is unhygienic because of natural body hair is toxic

People can shave if they want to, but judging those who don't as dirty is wrong.

I agree. Having body hair doesn't equate to being unhygenic. I believe people should have the personal liberty to shave or not.

Bella Thorne may not believe in shaving her legs, which is absolutely fine. But her complete lack of class and self awareness is something I think is quite fair to criticize, especially since there are plenty of young girls looking up to her. Even if her legs were cleanly shaved she would still look strung out and trashy so her body hair is kind of irrelevant to her overall trashy vibe.

And I'm not trying to be mean, but I would just like to add that I don't think it's fair to pick on Kesha considering all of the heavy stuff she's been going though in the past couple of years.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Not trying to derail trashing Bella, but in defense of Kesha... Dr. Luke is the dirty bandaid floating around the pool of the music industry. He is worse than trash. If Kesha didn't want to get out of bed for 2 years or shower because of dealing with him, I wouldn't blame her (but I would try and draw her a bath).

• Agree
Wow, had I known people would get so worked up over this, I would not have expressed my opinion. That being said, while I do believe people should have right to not shave – or not comb their hair, or not wash themselves, or walk around with chipped nail polish for days on end – I do also believe that other people should have a right to express their opinions on these things, especially on a forum largely dedicated to bitching about people's weights, words and appearances in general. I do not see how body hair is any different from many other appearance-related things that have been called gross on these forums, without anyone making a big deal of it.

• Disagree
  • Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: 9 users
Wow, had I known people would get so worked up over this, I would not have expressed my opinion. That being said, while I do believe people should have right to not shave – or not comb their hair, or not wash themselves, or walk around with chipped nail polish for days on end – I do also believe that other people should have a right to express their opinions on these things, especially on a forum largely dedicated to bitching about people's weights, words and appearances in general. I do not see how body hair is any different from many other appearance-related things that have been called gross on these forums, without anyone making a big deal of it.
Gross =/= dirty though. I personally find a lot of things gross, and I would audibly judge you for it, but having body hair is not unhygienic. Neither is chipped nail polish. Whereas being morbidly obese and having fungal skin infections due to inability to shower is both gross and unhygienic.

• Agree
Gross =/= dirty though. I personally find a lot of things gross, and I would audibly judge you for it, but having body hair is not unhygienic. Neither is chipped nail polish. Whereas being morbidly obese and having fungal skin infections due to inability to shower is both gross and unhygienic.

I did not say it was unhygienic, I only said it's gross in my opinion, and the post I put "agree" on, said it's seems unhygienic. I am fully aware it's not unhygienic, but I still find it extremely unappealing, and for me, it makes a person look dirty, same as chipped nail polish or a number of other things that may not be unhealthy or dangerous, but are (to me and many people) gross. Also, I would like to point out that not everyone we criticize on this forum is morbidly obese and unable to shower, and it's definitely not the only thing people have been bashed for on here.
Again, I would like to clarify – I don't think people who don't shave are actually dirty in the literal sense. I'm sorry if expressing my views has offended you, that was not my intention. I do maintain I have a right to an opinion, although in the future, I'll try and be more careful in choosing when and where to express it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I can't stand it on myself, on my underarms, legs, or private area so I am in the process of permanently getting rid of it in those areas.

100% agree, I hate it on me and IMO it just looks gross on women. But everyone can do what they want, it's their body.

chipped nail polish.

OMG that's gross too. Another pet peeve!

• Agree
OMG that's gross too. Another pet peeve!
Lol it's gross but not "dirty". No better way to look like a hot mess. And for the record, personally I prefer being like a naked mole rat :nervous: (minus the head obvs)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user