Bella Thorne

There's a twitter account called @drugproblem almost entirely dedicated to adoring Lindsay Lohan and lauding Bella as the 'new her' lol, so that comparison is kind of apt.
also @chicbones
Oh my gosh, too funny! I honestly knew nothing about that, but I believe it. She just has that . . . *special* quality about her. :rolleyes:

Although I have to say, I will always freaking adore little LiLo in The Parent Trap. At least, unlike Bella, she did ONE thing correctly . . .

also @chicbones
Oh my gosh, too funny! I honestly knew nothing about that, but I believe it. She just has that . . . *special* quality about her. :rolleyes:

Although I have to say, I will always freaking adore little LiLo in The Parent Trap. At least, unlike Bella, she did ONE thing correctly . . .

Two things, you have to include Mean Girls.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Two things, you have to include Mean Girls.
Oh my gosh, you guys, this is terrible: I've never seen the full movie, just bits and clips.

I actually DID rent it when I was 11, and when I got home from the rental place, my parents realized that it was PG-13 for "sex-related-whatever" and we promptly drove back to the rental place (which was conveniently approximately 7 minutes down the road) and returned it.

...we probably ended up renting Barney and the Magic Egg or something.

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
While Lindsay Lohan is a walking trainwreck she was a talented actress before she spun of the rails. Wtf does this chick even do? I think I saw her in a lifetime movie about being a drug addict (which was terrible even for lifetime) and that's about it.

• Agree
While Lindsay Lohan is a walking trainwreck she was a talented actress before she spun of the rails. Wtf does this chick even do? I think I saw her in a lifetime movie about being a drug addict (which was terrible even for lifetime) and that's about it.
She was a disney kid, she and Zendaya were in the same show

She also attempted a singing career..

2125540.jpg

• Funny
Allure: Is that your natural hair color?
BT: A lot of people don't know I'm not actually a redhead. I'm a blonde.

yes, yes we do :eyeroll:

sorry, tan skin with fake, bright red hair is a pet peeve of mine
iu

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users

I don't think she looks that bad from the neck up. I mean, her hair is cool and I kind of like her face. Trashy, but I like it. Those trousers are tragic though, and those shoes, ugh. I'm on the fence about the shirt (or is it just underwear?). To be fair, I've seen worse and even though her style may not be most people's cup of tea, at least it's not boring. Can't stand her personality though and she seems rather unintelligent from the interviews I've seen.

• Agree