Bella Thorne

Looking rough on snapchat today:
UJW6Nz4.jpg

KuAWxsN.jpg

AQVlkem.jpg

She does look a lot better body-wise, though sucking in in the first pic [but still..]. It's a sad day when I'm happier to see her around than Ariel Winter, nepo girls, etc. She's the lesser of trash-evils.

Her hand bothers me. Why does it seems she's trying to pull her pants down only from one side. WTF
right?! like oops are you getting peek of my stomach or darn it, so trashy! her sister looks about the same, like she takes a bunch of drugs and proclaims herself "from another planet" ok you do you

• Funny
Reactions: 1 user
It's been confirmed that she cheated on her boyfriend (with a boy she later started dating). A trash personality to go with her trashy look– at least she's consistent.

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 6 users
She's almost young-Lindsay Lohan annoying (edit: was LiLo even this attention-hungry?).

Whether she's skinny, average, or chunky, Bella will always bother me, because the way that she presents herself is just . . . classless.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She's almost young-Lindsay Lohan annoying (edit: was LiLo even this attention-hungry?).

Whether she's skinny, average, or chunky, Bella will always bother me, because the way that she presents herself is just . . . classless.
There's a twitter account called @drugproblem almost entirely dedicated to adoring Lindsay Lohan and lauding Bella as the 'new her' lol, so that comparison is kind of apt.

I agree, I think her body is pretty good when it's skinny and with natural makeup and darker red hair she can look pretty, but her entire personality and presentation always ruins it.

There's a twitter account called @drugproblem almost entirely dedicated to adoring Lindsay Lohan and lauding Bella as the 'new her' lol, so that comparison is kind of apt.
Also popculturediedin2009 (they could be the same person but I'm not sure), which has some detailed "LiLo in training" updates about Bella (I realise how obsessed with her this makes me sound, I promise I don't actually care:hahano:)
http://www.popculturediedin2009.com

• Love
Also popculturediedin2009 (they could be the same person but I'm not sure), which has some detailed "LiLo in training" updates about Bella (I realise how obsessed with her this makes me sound, I promise I don't actually care:hahano:)
http://www.popculturediedin2009.com
I've seen that one too! Bella doesn't seem nearly as influential or popular or anything as LiLo though:hahano:

• Agree
Skinny always looks classier but in Bella's case becoming skinny gain her any class. :superpuke: She always looks gross and try-hard.