Bella Thorne

Binging, as you and I, and tons of us here know, is deeply psychological and most likely a much quicker and haphazard process than a meal.

So true... if someone was really binge eating, they wouldn't have the time or awareness to sit down and take a nice picture of their food. Saying that she's bingeing is not accurate- she's just eating crap, or training to maintain the image of doing so.

She has the most insufferable Instagram/snapchat in the world. Like seriously, even worse than the Kardashians/Jenners.

Aw how cute - looks like she discovered her first photoshop app!

bella-thorne-instagram-pic-md246060.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
She is SO MESSY. the posts about her on popculturediedin2009 are hilarious. If you're bored, I highly recommend.

Reactions: 4 users
nose job alert. gonna-keep-getting-bigger-till-she-realizes-she-dont-have-a-teen-metabolism-no-more alert.

I'm officially SO MAD at anyone who has ever said I looked like Bella Thorne (I hope they meant post nose job at least:lol:)

Reactions: 1 users
Honestly I think all of her plastic surgery looks absolutely terrible. She looks so much better in that old picture. Now she just looks like a mess... The LiLo legacy is nearly complete....

Reactions: 1 user
Personally I think she looked better before. Just my two cents though. Nose job was totally unnecessary and the boob job was just:superpuke:

Reactions: 1 user